• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Dead Line Past at Layer Road

Homer

R.I.P
On CUFC OS it stated that supporters had until noon today to get there Tickets for the Essex Derby

Our Ticket Office had requested unsold Tickets to be returned back to the Hall

Nothing on there site CUFC OS saying they have Sold Out so maybe not as many coming down at as they had hoped for

not really relevent but jesus there are 99 guests on here!!! col ewe fans??

I'd really like the tickets to be given to us. simply because i know loads of people who want to come and watch the game as i'm sure a lot of people on here do as well. why not give the rest of the tickets to us.

i know there segregation and all that but if there gunna be loads of empty seats why not give us a few more.

I'd really like the tickets to be given to us. simply because i know loads of people who want to come and watch the game as i'm sure a lot of people on here do as well. why not give the rest of the tickets to us.

i know there segregation and all that but if there gunna be loads of empty seats why not give us a few more.

Very true Ive still not got a ticket.... and no sign on the SUFC offical site as yet, regarding extra tickets ( unsold) now on sell to us tho ??

Come on SOUTHEND we NEED the Money... more home fans in Roots hall will raise the lads on the pitch...

one Team In SUNNY Essex
SOUTHEND UNITED FC

i think if they put a piece of the os now stating tickets were to go on sale again we would easily sale a fare few is time for tomorrow

Back