• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Crawliano

LADYCHARMER80
Hello hello...

Mike_FlipFlop Mike Edwards

I'm praying @Judge7Grant and Moshni are still Southend United players by 11pm tonight. One or two new arrivals wouldnt go a miss.

23 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

in reply to ↑ http://twitter.com/#!/Judge7Grant @Judge7Grant Anthony Grant

@Mike_FlipFlop Well You Better Pray Long & Hard Because 12 O'Clock Is A Long Way Away & Looks Like Some1 Could Be Leaving.....

My money's on Bouzid (please!)

Links don't work for me !

Reads as Mohsni to me. And, to be honest, the Sky story earlier read to me like it had been leaked from the Club (to drum up interest).

Hope I'm wrong. I'd hope Granty doesn't leave either. I know he doesn't owe us anything after staying in the summer but he only stopped fractionally short of kissing the badge after his goal on Saturday.

also word on twitter that (allegedly) southend staff havent been paid on time again....i don't know whether this applies to the players too?!

If Mohsni does go today. Then I am confident it will be for a lot more than that paltry £250k Holloway offered. My guess would be £400k at least...and I think most would agree that is a superb bit of business.

If Mohsni does go today. Then I am confident it will be for a lot more than that paltry £250k Holloway offered. My guess would be £400k at least...and I think most would agree that is a superb bit of business.

After Holloway has been banging on about how Charlie Austin is worth for the last month I would expect at least 400-500k for Mohsni from him.

Reads as Mohsni to me. And, to be honest, the Sky story earlier read to me like it had been leaked from the Club (to drum up interest).

Hope I'm wrong. I'd hope Granty doesn't leave either. I know he doesn't owe us anything after staying in the summer but he only stopped fractionally short of kissing the badge after his goal on Saturday.

Yes, I noticed that on the highlights. The way he moved towards the Blues fans first, holding the badge, I took as a positive sign. I don't know about twitter but I can tell you that I'm very twitchy today............roll on midnight.

I have noticed that Grant has also just protected his tweets from people without an account, hmm?

Good news folks is that for some reason, the transfer deadline is 11o/c today, not 12o/c as it is in Scotland. So we've an hour less to wait for that blasted window to shut and someone to drum up a deal. Under 9 hours and counting. Does someone local to the Hall want to sabotage the phone lines and misplace PS's mobile?

Keeping Mohsni and Grant would be a good TDD for me.

Roll on 11 o'clock - it's imperative we keep Granty and Mohsni if we are to have any hope of gatecrashing the top 7! :unsure:

i fear if we get a cash offer up front of around £400k this could be to good to turn down for bilel.

I bet there's a story put around that we were **this** close to signing an Egyptian international but, dang, we couldn't reach him on his phone in time.

Back