• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Deadpool 2010 results - finally

Crabby Shrimper

President
Finally decided to tally this up myself, so please check your own and let me know if I've made any glaring errors.

We had 44 entrants. I'll start by listing all those with 0 points, then 1 point and so on...

Original thread for checking results

0 points:

East stand blue
LDNFATSO
Moody blues
Ayrshire Blues
Ron Manager
jassyfa1
C
Fat Shrimp
Firestorm
Shrimperman
Pubey
GBJ
Clinton baptiste
Napster
The Big Shrimp
Canvey Shrimper
Weststander
Cricko
C C Csiders
Ulysses
Shrimpero
OBL
Dave the Shrimper
Billericay Blue
Blues_r_best
Slipperduke
Gt Yarmouth Shrimper
The-War-Chest
davewebbsbrain
Ricey
ian_the_girth

1 point

maninasuitcase
Chadded
Southchurch Groyney
Kent Shrimper
benji91
Tarquin Fauntleroy
adwebb16
mcnasty
Winkle

finally, on 4 points Lord Football. This was a second selection, the first carrying an additional death. Also, one name was replaced after the original person died on new years eve (the replacement also died in 2010)

All in all a pretty good score, and one that will take some beating in future years

Well done for doing that, think we'd have been waiting for ever for Fasto! Knew I'd done badly after sharing the win the previous one :blush:

Back