• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Deadpool 2011/2010 Result

EastStandBlue

Life President
Is this happening for the year ahead? Can we also get the 2010 thread unlocked for the result?

I await the annual onslaught from those who don't approve.

Is this happening for the year ahead? Can we also get the 2010 thread unlocked for the result?

I await the annual onslaught from those who don't approve.

Erm, no you can't have the result for 2010 until Saturday morning. There's still time.....

OK, my nominations for 2011.

From the world of literature, is 451 Fahrenheit the temperature of hell? - it's Ray Bradbury!

From the world of politics, his political career has been dead for over a decade now - it's Bob Dole!

From the world of acting, he's the world's greatest living cockney, but how much longer before he's diagnosed as brown bread? - it's Dick Van Dyke!

From the world of sport, to celebrate England winning the Ashes with an entirely white team and four of the top seven plus the coach being born in South Africa - it's Basil D'Olivera!

From the world of the living dead - it's Dennis Norden!

Longshot: Zulqarnain Haider (or one of his former team-mates)

i'll mark 2010 in the new year!

My nominations for 2011 are:

Liz Taylor
Peter Shilton
Roman Abramovich
Ricky Ponting
Kate Middleton

Last edited:
From the world of the living dead - it's Dennis Norden!

I've had Norden every year for the last three years, and this can be the only plausible reason as to how he's still alive. I'm not going with him this year, so he's a cert.

My nominations are:

1) Phil the Greek (Double points if it's at either wedding)
Keeping it in the family, it's a firmly unpleasant year in the Douglas household as both 2) Kirk and 3) Michael pass.
4) It's not over until the fat lady sings... Aretha Franklin.
5) Bit of a cheat picking this one, because his death will ultimately result in WWIII and everybody's death, Big Kim from North Korea.

I've had Norden every year for the last three years, and this can be the only plausible reason as to how he's still alive. I'm not going with him this year, so he's a cert.

My nominations are:

1) Phil the Greek (Double points if it's at either wedding)
Keeping it in the family, it's a firmly unpleasant year in the Douglas household as both 2) Kirk and 3) Michael pass.
4) It's not over until the fat lady sings... Aretha Franklin.
5) Bit of a cheat picking this one, because his death will ultimately result in WWIII and everybody's death, Big Kim from North Korea.

The Queen of soul will live forever.:stunned:
(PS mods why don't we have a music smiley)? :unsure:

Last edited:
None last year, although Bill Tarmey's character died! My selections for 2011 are
Liz Dawn
Norman Tebbit
Arthur Scargill (what a skirmish they'd have in heaven!)
Roy Chubby Brown
Duke of Kent

michael douglas
peter falk
michael j fox
barack obama
gordon banks

Last edited:
1. Barry Fry
2. Lindsey Lohan
3. Michael Douglas
4. Ernest Borgnine