• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jack Comer? The only Jack Comer I can find is an English ganster who died in 1996

Er yeah, my mistake got given some bad information. Updated

Muhammed Ali
Fidel Castro
Kirk Douglas
Hulk Hogan
Magic Johnson
Jake La Motta
Lemmy
Roberta McCain

Robert Mugabe
Prince Phillip

I'll have a spin with this lot.

Sam Simon - Simpsons creator
Luise Rainer - Actress
Billy Graham - Preacher
Clive James - TV type guy
Nancy Reagan - Ronald's wife
David Rockefeller - Disgustingly rich ex-banker
Fidel Castro - Cuba Ex Pres
George H W Bush - US Ex Pres
Jimmy Hill - Of Chin Fame
Lester Piggott - Retired Tax Dodging Jockey

We only nominate 10, is that correct?

Barbara Bush
Bill Cosby
Boutros Boutros-Ghali
Caroline Aherne
Dalai Lama
Joan Collins
Paul Gascoigne
Prince Phillip
Stan Lee
Stephen Hawking

Started my list yesterday and got as far as Joe Cocker at no 6 before giving up in disgust. Back to the drawing board.

My starter for ten.

Muhammed Ali
John Lewis (US Senator and had his skull fractured in Selma)
Zsa Zsa Gabor
George Bush Snr
Roger Waters
Sir Nicholas Winton
Bruce Forsyth
Fidel Castro
Ian Brady
Misao Okawa

Last edited:
Bill Cosby
Prince Phillip
Betty White
Christopher Lee
Clark Terry
George Bush Snr
Toots Thielemans
Neil Buchanan
Gordon Banks
Brian Wilson

A couple of you have chosen Luise Rainer who passed away earlier today. Do you want me to include them in the 2015 points as we are less than 48 from the start?

Thanks

No, the rules have always been that anyone who dies before the year starts can be replaced. It's 2015 death list not 2015 and a couple of days of 2014 deathlist!

Yoko Ono
Nancy Reagan
Christopher Lee
Little Richard
Leonard Nimoy
John Prescott
Jimmy Hill
Jimmy Carter
Vera Lynn
Bruce Forsyth

A couple of you have chosen Luise Rainer who passed away earlier today. Do you want me to include them in the 2015 points as we are less than 48 from the start?

Thanks

Damn her eyes, couldn't she have hung on for another 48 hours. Ok, I'll sub her for Vera Lynn please.

Barry Cryer
Kirk Douglas
Brian Matthews
Dennis Norden
Prince Philip
Leslie Phillips
Adam West
Brian Wilson
Dale Winton
Peter Vaughan

Muhammed Ali
George Bush Snr
Zsa Zsa Gabor
Wilko Johnson
Phil the Greek
Pat Rice
Fidel Castro
Ian Brady
Jimmy Hill
Peter Sutcliffe

Thanks
Coming of the sub bench for me is the one and only Honor Blackman

Back