• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I hope not OBL, but we watched his USA/Vegas visit, and I said to the missus he looked gaunt and lost so much weight, was weird was only on one show then taken off and now being screened after his death (Or maybe I have read that wrong)

Maybe he had an illness and kept it to himself, rather than publicity, always found him good fun and seemed a genuine nice guy in showbiz

It was postponed due to the Florida shootings.

Sounds like it’s probably drug or drink related.

Matt Campbell (29) a semi finalist in professional masterchef died during the London marathon.

Not a celeb, but those that have being following the news lately, poor old Alfie Evans has sadly passed away.

RIP

Little Alfie.

It hits me in the heart every time a child dies.

Still to this day, I have no idea how my late mum worked on the Children's Neptune Ward at Southend Hospital for god knows how many years, and tried to switch off after work, and come home & pretend everything is ok.

If it was me, I would be in proper bits for weeks.

Sadly it looks like Frightened Rabbit singer Scott Hutchison has been found dead. :sad:

Yes, RIP Tessa Jowell, a very courageous lady. As to the other one, may he rot in Hell.

Ex premier league player jlloyd Samuel dies age 37 in a car crash after dropping his kids off to school.

Back