• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I see Dolores O'Cranberry went the same way at Whitney (and her daughter) drowning in the bath whilst out of their bonce.

burthed.jpg

RIP Burt. :(

HITS BOARD

Yorkshire Blue (Jim Bowen, Aretha Franklin) 2 points

ROB B (Billy Graham, Burt Reynolds) 2 points

Suffolk Shrimper (Vic Damone) 1 point

Benfleet A1 (Billy Graham) 1 Point

Blueronron (Billy Graham) 1 Point

Napster (Ken Dodd) 1 point

Clinton Baptiste (Aretha Franklin) 1 point

*ORM* (Bill 'Selwyn' Maynard) 1 point

Wight Shrimper (Dale Winton) 1 point

SUFC Ross (Aretha Franklin) 1 point

Dudley Sutton, forever Tinker from Lovejoy, passed away aged 85. RIP Dudley.
Gutted to hear about this. Friends of mine got him down to Leigh to perform at an event I organised a few years ago. He was hilarious, and a proper nice man - although he did turn the air blue once or twice. When he learned that the event was a fund raiser for a charitable organisation he handed his fee back before he left. Legend.

Back