• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Deadpool 2019

In a time when people talk about legends and heroics in the game, let's take a moment to remember a true great. RIP Gordon.

724ce1cdb96715852c202a0c813078f1.jpg

Bruno Ganz Swiss actor who played Adolf Hitler in Downfall dies age 77. Auf Wiedersen Bruno.

Coming thick & fast. Karl Lagerfeld, fashion designer dies age 85. Derek Zoolander is distraught. Auf Wiedersen Karl.

So sad. Another part of my childhood gone. News like this makes me feel old. The Monkees were just a simple fun pop group, yes manufactured, but they sounded so clean, and some great tunes. RIP Peter

I was reading the Monkees wiki entry. If they had played their instruments on the basis of who was best they agreed that Tork would have been on lead guitar, Mike Nesmith on bass, Davy Jones on drums with Dolenz on vocals.

The Monkees may have been a manufactured pop band, but they were ahead of their time in many ways. Tim Buckley performed 'Song to the Siren' on the show a good two years before it got its album release, and Frank Zappa played (musically) a car in one episode.

I was reading the Monkees wiki entry. If they had played their instruments on the basis of who was best they agreed that Tork would have been on lead guitar, Mike Nesmith on bass, Davy Jones on drums with Dolenz on vocals.

The Monkees may have been a manufactured pop band, but they were ahead of their time in many ways. Tim Buckley performed 'Song to the Siren' on the show a good two years before it got its album release, and Frank Zappa played (musically) a car in one episode.

I recommend the Monkees film Head.

First band I ever saw live - at the Cliffs. This is gutting. The guy I work for was a friend of his when he was Mark was still working in the music industry.
'Colour of Spring' is still one of my favourite albums now.
RIP Mark.

Yep. I will be giving it a listen tomorrow. Terrible shame and relatively young.

Back