• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Deadpool 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad news, he always seemed like a really good bloke. I always found Graeme Garden to be the funniest of the 3, but TBT was certainly preferable to the bearded tit.

When I was doing european recovery I was on my way through Germany and stopped for the night at a motorway services with a hotel. In the morning I went down for brekkie where a ambulance crew were sitting down tucking in to theres. One of them was a dead ringer for Bill Oddie and I couldn't stop staring. He caught my eye and typically of most Germans I have met sussed straight away that I was english and asked me (in perfect english) what the problem was. I said that he looked like Oddie and apoligised for staring.

'Whats a Bill Oddie? he asked. I told him he was a goodie.

'All germans are' he said, with a big smile on his face. Had me chuckling all the way to Austria.

True story.

Last edited:
Had the privilege of seeing him race (albeit in Touring cars), and managed to speak to him and get his autograph at Goodwood about 15 years ago as he sat in his 1950s F1 Mercedes - nice polite fella

I went to the British GP at Silverstone in 2009 and saw him run through the crowds and jump onto the back of a scooter and speed off. A great man and always enjoyed listening to him speak.

Latest update.

@Lord Football (Chris Doleman, Bernard Ebbers,
Terry Jones, Qaboos bin said)
All 1 Point each with 1
point each for unique hits) 8 Points

@Prawn (Daniel Arap Moi) 1 point + 1 point
unique pick
@OldBlueLady (Honor Blackman) 1 Point + 1 Point for unique hit.
@LCBB72 (Eddie Large) 1 Point + 1 Point for unique hit.

2 Points

@Benfleet A1 (Kirk Douglas) 1 Point
@Blueronron (Kirk Douglas) 1 Point
@Cricko (Kirk Douglas) 1 Point
@Gt Yarmouth Shrimper (Kirk Douglas) 1 Point
@LCBB72 (Kirk Douglas) 1 Point
@ROB B (Kirk Douglas) 1 Point
@Rootshallbloke (Kirk Douglas) 1 Point
@The Big Shrimp (Kirk Douglas) 1 Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back