• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Deadpool 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave Prowse, the original Green Cross Code man, and, of course, the physical Darth Vader in the 1st three Star Wars Films, RIP.

Can still remember watching the World Cup 1982 Italy v Brazil game where he got the hattrick. What a game.

My favourite world cup 82. That Brazilian side was full of character and the best team to not have won a WC.

Looks like god as called time on another cheat.

Very sad to hear of Barbara Windsor's passing, and it's brought back so many memories of her in the wonderful Carry On films, which were part of my childhood, and of course, as Peggy Mitchell in EastEnders. Cruel years for her towards the end and finally now, she can be at peace.

View attachment 13601
Not watched Eastenders for over 20 years, but hearing from former cast members how lovely she was and what an inspiration. Shane Richie was in absolute bits on the One Show earlier taking about her.

Barbara, Kenneth Williams and Sid James were hilarious in the old Carry on films.

Very sad news, amazing lady!

RIP Babs

A lot of talk at the moment about who should and shouldn't have a statue but I'd love to see a statue of Barbara Windsor in London. Sadly the current Mayor is a dipstick of the highest order so unlikely to happen ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back