• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Deadpool 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stunned by that news tbh.

What a waste. The tabloid press in our country are ****ing vermin.

It was only yesterday(?) The Sun ran some pathetic thing about her. Then that dispicable fat **** Dan Wootten is quick to reveal how heart broken he is.

Bloody hypocrites. No fan of Love Island which I think is absolute poison, but it's about time the TV people cancelled it - 3rd death associated with it now. Sad news.

Stunned by that news tbh.

What a waste. The tabloid press in our country are ****ing vermin.

It was only yesterday(?) The Sun ran some pathetic thing about her. Then that dispicable fat **** Dan Wootten is quick to reveal how heart broken he is.

I have seen that, he’s a class A ****! ****ing hypocrite!

ITV with a half arsed attempt by cancelling tonight’s episode which is just a recap episode.

Bloody hypocrites. No fan of Love Island which I think is absolute poison, but it's about time the TV people cancelled it - 3rd death associated with it now. Sad news.

Although the program was only a slice of the reason for this tragic death, as she had lots of other things going on including clinical depression, I think you're right, it does more harm than good. It totally sends out the wrong message to young girls and teenagers that all seem to be watching the show. They boast on the show about how many they have slept with already, some saying over 100, like it's nothing, like having another cup of tea, which sends out the wrong message. It makes teenagers think their bodies, hair and beauty should be like those on the show, making them feel inadequate and unattractive. And then there's the two previous deaths. I suffer watching this show as my daughter watches it. This show is no good for that generation. It needs to be stopped.

Although the program was only a slice of the reason for this tragic death, as she had lots of other things going on including clinical depression, I think you're right, it does more harm than good. It totally sends out the wrong message to young girls and teenagers that all seem to be watching the show. They boast on the show about how many they have slept with already, some saying over 100, like it's nothing, like having another cup of tea, which sends out the wrong message. It makes teenagers think their bodies, hair and beauty should be like those on the show, making them feel inadequate and unattractive. And then there's the two previous deaths. I suffer watching this show as my daughter watches it. This show is no good for that generation. It needs to be stopped.

I cannot see how ITV can justify any more of this shambles and should pull this latest debacle too. Which companies would pay for advertising during it?

Sad news, just heard this, another real shock.

Remember him well from the Acid House & Techno scene back in the day...

RIP Andy
I love the first 4 albums he did as Two Lone Swordsmen. The first in particular I played relentlessly trying to work out what it was doing, then fell in love with it.

I hope his funeral procession looks like this:

Would Primal Scream turned into the band they become? Lightweight Jangly indie guitars to this? What an influence,

Would Primal Scream turned into the band they become? Lightweight Jangly indie guitars to this? What an influence,

According to Alan McGee no critic would touch the Primal Scream album and he told the band the only good review they had was from Weatherall and he had offered to do a remix for them and and as the only person in the industry with any enthusiasm for what they were doing them may as well let him have a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back