• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DEADPOOL 2021

Ed Asner has passed away aged 91. |He starred in Lou Grant, one of those ground breaking American television programmes from the 70s and 80s.

I have had him on my list for a few years now.
Better known these days as Santa in Elf, and the voice of Carl Fredricksen in Up.

Sarah Harding formerly of Girls Aloud, aged 39 dies of Breast Cancer. So young! RIP

Am a firm believer that screening for both breast and cervical cancer should be started from a younger age than it is currently.
We lost our daughter in March , she had a brain tumor and breast tumor . The brain tumor was removed in London and the docter said go back to Southend Hospital and have chemo to kill the tumor in her breast . She was treated once with the chemo and when she went back for her second they would not treat her because she had covid , when she went back again she still had this ******* covid . Not being treated cost my daughter her life .

We lost our daughter in March , she had a brain tumor and breast tumor . The brain tumor was removed in London and the docter said go back to Southend Hospital and have chemo to kill the tumor in her breast . She was treated once with the chemo and when she went back for her second they would not treat her because she had covid , when she went back again she still had this ******* covid . Not being treated cost my daughter her life .
God, that's awful, I'm so sorry for your loss.

My God, that's bad mate and my wife and I feel your pain. We lost our eldest son many years ago to a road accident and our second son died from a heart attack 2 years ago so now it's just our daughter. So we know the pain you are undoubtedly going through. Time does heal. but you never forget.

I'm really sorry for your loss.

Oh my, how awful for you and your family.
Sending condolences to all of you ❤️

My God, that's bad mate and my wife and I feel your pain. We lost our eldest son many years ago to a road accident and our second son died from a heart attack 2 years ago so now it's just our daughter. So we know the pain you are undoubtedly going through. Time does heal. but you never forget.
Thank you ,

Heartbreaking. So sorry for your loss

Back