• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DEADPOOL 2021

I don't mind taking it on again.

I'll go through the 2021 one and just score it on points. I don't have time to work out GYS's new scoring system.

If anyone wants to go through their own list and let me how many they scored that would be really helpful.

Right, I have a result for the 2021 Deadpool based in hits alone. GYS was going to have bonus points based on unique picks and years on your lists. But i didn't have all that information to accurately award bonus points to declare an overall winner.

Also Benfleet A1 only posted substitutes from a previous entry so he has not been included in the final results.

Dave Smiths Love Child selected Emily Derbyshire, but I have not been able to find a wiki page for a person of that name.

I therefore declare a five-way tie between Ricky Otto, Floval Flyer, Lord Football, maninasuitcase and RHB.

Congratulations!

Wightshrimper: 0
Prawn: 1
Kenneth Kaunder​
Rob B: 3
Ruthie Thompson​
Prince Phillip​
Murray Walker​
Old Blue Lady: 3
Jimmy Greaves​
Prince Phillip​
Betty White​
Cricko: 3
Prince Phillip​
Murray Walker​
Desmond Tutu​
The Big Shrimp: 2
Jimmy Greaves​
Prince Phillip​
Ricky Otto: 4
Prince Phillip​
Murray Walker​
Leon Spinks​
Bob Dole​
Floval Flyer: 4
Prince Phillip​
Bob Dole​
Jimmy Greaves

George Schultz​
Clinton Baptiste: 3
Prince Phillip​
Murray Walker​
Sarah Harding​
LCBB72: 3
Don Everly​
Jimmy Greaves​
Prince Phillip​
Dave Smiths Love Child: 3
Captain Tom​
Prince Phillip​
Christopher Plummer​
Lord Football: 4
Leon Spinks​
Rush Limbaugh​
Sarah Harding​
Trevor Peacock​
Maninasuitcase: 4
Ed Asner​
Hal Holbrook​
Ray Illingworth​
Dean Stockwell​
Napster: 2
George Schultz​
Leon Spinks​
RHB: 4
Prince Phillip​
Murray Walker​
Captain Tom​
George Schultz​
Suffolk Shrimper in Dorset: 2
Jimmy Greaves​
Prince Phillip​

Last edited:
It's an absolute honour to have finished joint first with so many illustrious companions, especially as it's the only comp were I get to win nothing in material terms!

Back