• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DEADPOOL 2022

Andy Fletcher of Essex legends Depeche Mode is also no longer with us.
Just saw this. Terrible news. My understanding is that Fletch didn't contribute much musically to the band but that he basically held it together for the last 40-odd years. I don't think we will ever see any new Mode music. Just terrible.

Also Yes drummer Alan White has died age 72.

Very sad news indeed.

I am seeing Yes in three weeks but it had already been announced Alan wouldn't be taken part.

One of my favourite concerts was seeing Yes perform their three biggest albums, The Yes Album, Close To The Edge and Going For The One in their entirety in Sheffield a few years ago.

It was magical experience for me that Alan White helped to create that night.

Just saw this. Terrible news. My understanding is that Fletch didn't contribute much musically to the band but that he basically held it together for the last 40-odd years. I don't think we will ever see any new Mode music. Just terrible.
Wasn’t so much of a Depeche fan, more Duran Duran and Human League but that was music of my time and some of the music charts or not is memorable and theirs success and influence undeniable. No band survives that long without the odd fallout. Vince Clark going would have ended lesser groups but both went on to thrive.

RIP.....
R-12956134-1545285131-5753.jpeg.jpg

Dame Deborah James - One hugely brave lady to the very end. RIP Deborah, and as the lady said 'Don't forget to check your poo'.

Back