• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DEADPOOL 2022

No it is not your new 2022 selection.

You asked what was your 2021 (Last years selection)

As per your request, I found that you posted these up on 29th Dec 2020 for 2021 as per my post./link below

Hope that clarifies it for you.
Hi I have found myself on 2O21 Deadpool , I posted on the 29th December 2020 . I am between Clinton Baptiste and Dave Smiths Love Child who both posted on the 29th Dec .

Shinzo Abe
Harry Belafonte
Henry Bloefeld
James Bolam
Jimmy Carter
Lance Gibbs
Imran Khan
Jerry Lee Lewis
Gina Lollobrigida
Jiang Zemin

David Attenborough
Harry Belafonte.
Mel Brooks.
Jimmy Carter.
Dick Van Dyke.
Henry Kissinger.
Loretta Lynn.
Ron Martin.
Leslie Phillips.
The Queen.

Bob Barker (The price is right)
Tony Bennett (Singer)
Mel Brooks (Comedian)
Jimmy Carter (Ex US President)
Noam Chomsky (Intellectual)
Caren Marsh-Doll (Actress)
Dick Van Dyke (Actor)
Marsha Hunt (Actress)
Angela Lansbury (Actress)
Leslie Phillips (Actor)

Henry Kissinger
Leslie Phillips
Dick Van Dyke
David attenborough
Ozzy Osborne
Tony Bennett
William Shatner
Angela Lansbury
Yoko Ono
Woody Allen

OK, here are my ten, thus guaranteeing them another 12 months of health!
Buzz Aldrin
Stanley Baxter
John Cleese
Clint Eastwood
Rolf Harris
David Jason
Henry Kissinger
Pete Murray (DJ)
Bob Newhart
Mickley Rourke

Last edited:
'To Sir With Love' Great film, great song.
Indeed.Lulu looks a bit younger in that than she did on Jools Holland on NYE.

Incidentally saw her on a Beach Boys show back in the 60's at Finsbury Park.She was very nice to me and my mate (not much younger than her)!:Winking:

Last edited:
Indeed.Lulu looks a bit younger in that than she did on Jools Holland on NYE.

Incidentally saw her on a Beach Boys show back in the 60's at Finsbury Park.She was very nice to me and my mate (not much younger than her)!:Winking:
Pray tell us more .

Pray tell us more .
Went up early without tickets with a mate.His idea was to sneak in .So we heard Lulu (and her bruvvers) rehearse from outside the stage door.When they came out (presumably to go to the pub) Lulu stopped to chat.Guessed correctly that we were there to see the BB's). That's it.Sorry.:Smile:

Edit.We got in later to see the show!

Back