• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Deadpool 2023

Dick Fosbury former Olympic high jump gold medalist has died at 76

Topol. (I thought he was already dead!)

Wow, I thought he'd passed years back too. Fiddler on the Roof is one of my favourite films, and he is wonderful in it - also excellent in James Bond's For Your Eyes Only.

Remember the documentary on him when he had a show on I think BB2 and he went to another country and got totally ****ed, it was then he realised he had a major problem and sorted him self out
Lily Savage was based on his aunt from Liverpool according to his autobiography , funny guy and truly be missed into days world of reality crap that is called entertainment

I remember that years ago the News of the World (I only bought it for the football results honest) ran a very short couple of columns on Paul O'Grady. Everyone man, woman and child they spoke to in both London and Liverpool said what a lovely man he was, how they were chuffed to have known him and wished him all the best in the future.
Not of course what the paper wanted.
Very sad

Back