• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Deadpool 2023

WOW. He sexually abused many girls from 1971-2004. Including rape. One was 8, one was 12. Some were his daughters friends, so not groupies. So that's fine because he did a good song?
I don't believe he did. This was a witchhunt to take attention away from the real scandals. I'm not convinced Jimmy Saville did anything wrong either.

I too new him from then and Appleton but didn't know he had died. I knew his health hadn't been that good for quite some time, sad.
That's interesting, although he never went to Appleton, after leaving South Benfleet Primary his parents moved to Stapleford Abbotts and he went to Buckhurst Hill School.

They later moved back to Warren Road in Leigh and then he went to Seevic after which he spent a few years in Benfleet living on Jotmans Farm (Debauchery Central) before moving down to Devon where his parents had then gone.

That's interesting, although he never went to Appleton, after leaving South Benfleet Primary his parents moved to Stapleford Abbotts and he went to Buckhurst Hill School.

They later moved back to Warren Road in Leigh and then he went to Seevic after which he spent a few years in Benfleet living on Jotmans Farm (Debauchery Central) before moving down to Devon where his parents had then gone.

How the memory fairs eh, I'd have put money on him being at Appleton. I remember Jotmans so maybe I saw him there but who knows, sometimes I wonder if I've spelt my name right.

I don't believe he did. This was a witchhunt to take attention away from the real scandals. I'm not convinced Jimmy Saville did anything wrong either.
I will never understand people sticking up for paedo's. You must be the only person in Britain that's going down the conspiracy theory route and thinks Rolf Harris and Jimmy Saville have been stitched up.

I will never understand people sticking up for paedo's. You must be the only person in Britain that's going down the conspiracy theory route and thinks Rolf Harris and Jimmy Saville have been stitched up.
I can assure you I'm not. I thought exactly as you did, but there are a number of very illuminating videos on YouTube, Rumble and BitChute that tell a very different story. Even the mainstream media have confessed that some of the allegations against Sir Jimmy are not credible. It's interesting that the Sun used to be happy with splashing 16 year old tits on Page 3 but call for the blood of celebs who may have copped a feel of tits of the same vintage. One other thing, why did Bill Wyman never see the inside of a cell? Probably because he was actually guilty.

I take your point about the Sun. Every day for a week before Sam Fox’s 16th birthday there were such teasing barely legal shots of her before the full tit reveal. Her father was her agent / manager. How weird was that.

Perhaps even more revealing is the fact the newspaper achieved record sales on her 16th birthday.

Last edited:
Personally I think Saville and Harris are definitely quilty but I agree with you regarding Bill Wyman and also famous film director Roman Polanski pleaded guilty to sex with a minor in the late 1970s but still made big films and stars still wanna work with him

Enough about guilty/not guilty for any of the subjects named here please. Any further discussions/posts will be deleted as off topic.

Not someone you would all know but a sad loss to the jujitsu World, my very first Sensei passed away this morning after a long battle with cancer.

10th Dan Professor Terry Parker was known throughout the world, one of the first to bring Jujitsu from Japan to the UK, and a co-founder of the British Jujitsu association. He taught so many top level instructors, and his knowledgeable and expertise could not be matched. A true legend in the sport and art that exists in the UK today. RIP Sensei.

FB_IMG_1685885712760.jpgFB_IMG_1685887407701.jpg

Not someone you would all know but a sad loss to the jujitsu World, my very first Sensei passed away this morning after a long battle with cancer.

10th Dan Professor Terry Parker was known throughout the world, one of the first to bring Jujitsu from Japan to the UK, and a co-founder of the British Jujitsu association. He taught so many top level instructors, and his knowledgeable and expertise could not be matched. A true legend in the sport and art that exists in the UK today. RIP Sensei.

View attachment 26588View attachment 26589
He looks nails

View attachment 26588View attachment 26589
Domo arigatou gozaimasu
Sensei

Jim Hines, the first man to run under 10 seconds for the 100 metres has died aged 76.

Hines achieved the feat while winning gold at altitude at the 1968 Olympics at Mexico City. He held the record until 1983.

Such was the advantage of altitude, Bob Beamon's long jump world record stood until 1991. And it is still the Olympic record!

Back