• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Dean Ashton agrees West Ham move

Bromley Blue

The artist formerly known as the_saafender
Just seen on sky sports news that Ashton is off to Wet Spam for 7 Mill. Is this gonna spark a bid for Freddy from Nigel Worthington?

Waste of money. And no, I don't think that will spur Norwich into bidding for Freddy...

i don't think there will a bid from norwich, freddy hasn't exactly been banging them in the last month

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Jan. 22 2006,12:46)]Are they not after Cameron Jerome from Cardiff now?
As exclusively revealed by me on Friday afternoon...
tounge.gif

http://www.shrimperzone.com/cgi-bin....t=18767

I think Cameron Jerome is their number one target now, considering he has been bangin gthem in the Championship, he perhaps is less of a risk for them than our Freddy.

Any one would think norwich were the bees knees the way they thow names about like they do!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Colchester and proud! @ Jan. 22 2006,17:18)]There are rumours about a 1 mill bid for Halford next week from Norwich  
sad.gif
Sunday Mirror says that

This is the same Sunday Mirror says we're one of 4 clubs in the chase for John Terry's older brother at Yeovil

Again I think we got centre mid covered so no need for Paul Terry. I'd take his brother though!
tounge.gif
We need a striker no more midfielders except maybe JCR.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Colchester and proud! @ Jan. 22 2006,17:18)]There are rumours about a 1 mill bid for Halford next week from Norwich  
sad.gif
Blimey, if they do bid £1m for him they must be more stupid than West H** for bidding however many millions for a guy who scores 0.39 goals a game and has a worse record than a Bucks Fizz "b" side!!!!

To be fair though if halford goes for anything it'd be a good bit of business as he's not all that anyway!

On a more serious note....As for Freddy leaving, i dont think so. i agree that he's not hit the dizzy heights of last year yet and still has a lot to prove at this level. Ron says he's not for sale so lets hope that's true. Every player has his price though i'm not too sure how much would tempt us.

Halford is easily worth £1M + and so is Danns.Norwich are also ten times the club / set up of Luton who are also said to be interested.
It would be a good move for them. Much better than warming the bench in the prem. Our problem is we will not be able to replace them until the summer.

Also as for saying Eastwood is not for sale, every player at every club IS for sale if the money offered is over the top.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (col u @ Jan. 22 2006,20:20)]Halford is easily worth £1M + and so is Danns.
Excuse me while i pick myself from the floor and get the mop......i've just p%&sed myself laughing!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back