• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

onceknownasrab

President
Dear RM,

oh exalted leader would it be at all possible to make a press release that involves nothing more than facts? Let the fans know a few things so that our debates are more informed. Is there an embargo? Does PB have a transfer kitty? Will the s106 be satisfied in the near future or are there further stumbling blocks?

I recognise and accept that we are mere fans and as such have no legal right to information so I am appealing to the goodness of your heart and pray you will look kindly upon us mere mortals.

It is said on this forum that I jump to your defence in all matters. I have tried, unsuccessfully to put your case forward, on many occasions but fear the years of uncertainty have taken their toll upon my reasoning.

The fans want the club to succeed and if success is brought about during your tenure then few will begrudge the rewards it brings you. There would certainly be less resentment if you could engender a better relationship with us fans with openness, honesty and sincerity.

Whilst I am writing to you, in the knowledge you will read this on here, can you muzzle that manager of yours because he is beginning to sound like a right numpty!

Many thanks,

Rab.

Dear RM,

oh exalted leader would it be at all possible to make a press release that involves nothing more than facts? Let the fans know a few things so that our debates are more informed. Is there an embargo? Does PB have a transfer kitty? Will the s106 be satisfied in the near future or are there further stumbling blocks?

I recognise and accept that we are mere fans and as such have no legal right to information so I am appealing to the goodness of your heart and pray you will look kindly upon us mere mortals.

It is said on this forum that I jump to your defence in all matters. I have tried, unsuccessfully to put your case forward, on many occasions but fear the years of uncertainty have taken their toll upon my reasoning.

The fans want the club to succeed and if success is brought about during your tenure then few will begrudge the rewards it brings you. There would certainly be less resentment if you could engender a better relationship with us fans with openness, honesty and sincerity.

Whilst I am writing to you, in the knowledge you will read this on here, can you muzzle that manager of yours because he is beginning to sound like a right numpty!

Many thanks,

Rab.

Stop jumping to his defence:winking:

Dear RM,

Many thanks,

Rab.

You really think Ron will read this?

Dear RM,

Many thanks,

Rab.

If you feel that strongly Rab, why not email directly to RM?

I would love to reply to you questions with definitive facts (this being one of my many alias's) but as I am still in with a chance of winning the signed ball on the World Cup Forum , I had better not come clean about my true identity or I could be disqualified and I really want that ball. :winking:

Dear RM,

Many thanks,

Rab.
Slating the manager again, grow up.

Dear RM,

Many thanks,

Rab.

.... or, failing that, perhaps you could arrange the AGM relating to year ending July 2012 ?

.....or, you could save money and double up and combine it with the one for year ending July 2013 ??

... or you can continue to insult those shareholders who put in money when it was needed by continuing to evade the issue.

Andrew Strauss caught off camera heard to say that Ron Martin was an absolute decent cove!

Back