• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Dear Ron Martin

Are we under a transfer embargo. Yes or No...
Why do you want to ask him, he will only waffle, the fact we have not signed any players in the January window, and can not even register free agents with the EFL tells you all you need to know.

So if we obviously are ( and I tend to agree) then why are our loyal supporters the last to know....
I am not sure we are the last to know, we have been discussing it on here since some of our players were not paid their December's wages inline with their contracts, they were eventually paid mid January, but the club were charged by the EFL with Misconduct on the 20th Jan for late payment.

See Hear

Careful what you wish for, because if this happens, it could be the end of SUFC, as I can't see anyone else coming in!!

Tamplin is egotistic enough to buy and then watch him become Chairman/Manager and the site go into meltdown

At least we will have one player his son that would sign,and please many :Hilarious:

Careful what you wish for, because if this happens, it could be the end of SUFC, as I can't see anyone else coming in!!

No jay I won't be hanging on what you can't see, no mate I want this clown out,if we have to start again?is it really any worse then him at the helm and now at the point where he won't tell the paying fans officially that he's on an embargo for no players that's ****ing outrageous behaviour,if we had to start again could it be any worse.

Dear Ron....After paying over the odds for a manager who you cannot afford now or even worse in league 2 ......Are you trying to force him to resign as you can't afford another sacking?

The trouble is we could be near the end anyway .Ron is clearly in major financial problems and hiding in the bunker. Roots Hall and FF are both prime development sites and assets if the empire falls.The council could have helped the club years ago if it had wanted to .
A failed club in non league would surely match the current state of decay of the town

If the club is available for a fair price i think it's incredibly likely there would be interest (as stated previously for years). It's down to Ron to accept failure on his target and accept some sort of loss as he can't deliver the goal. It will actually help him!

If the club is available for a fair price i think it's incredibly likely there would be interest (as stated previously for years). It's down to Ron to accept failure on his target and accept some sort of loss as he can't deliver the goal. It will actually help him!
Hmm Ron and Fair isn't a match I can ever see happening

Back