• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Dear Ron Martin

I know what Ron said was out of order but I must admit I thought it was quite funny. Almost as if Andy T had written it...

Now that I would like to see and read. We need something to brighten this season up, and lighten up the doom and gloom on here.

Come on @AndyT your fans are waiting, you know you want to do it. :Smile:

Dear Ron, why cant we be more like Coventry. Since you have been chairman they have managed to play in in several different stadiums for home games whilst you leave us stuck at RH.

Whilst we are stuck in Southend, they have had fun trips to Northampton and now get to play in a real stadium in Birmingham. With its lovely long walk to the train station, its almost impossible to not be tempted by some of the many inviting pubs of St Andrews.

Why cant we play at the Olympic Stadium, with all its lovely mod cons.....I reckon we could pick up 1000's of floating supporters who are always such fun to next to. If you admitted your failings we could be a struggling Championship side next season. With some of the worst money grabbing, lazy and uncaring players in the division. Instead we are going to suffer L2 and young players from our academy. So what if they are 'one of our own', they might have a nervous few touches and certainly won't be as hard as Peter Butler or Dave Martin........So for those reasons you won't be getting my money this summer.

I know what Ron said was out of order but I must admit I thought it was quite funny. Almost as if Andy T had written it...
Thought the recent message from Ron just wasn't like him and a PR mess.It came across as someone short tempered and under extreme pressure and stress....which is understandable considering the perfect storm of events on and off the pitch.
As supporters we just want more honesty and not to be left in the dark when everything around seems to crashing down.
How much he could actually tell us is another thing due to the seriousness of this mess.
We really do need some good news !

Dear Ron, why cant we be more like Coventry. Since you have been chairman they have managed to play in in several different stadiums for home games whilst you leave us stuck at RH.

Whilst we are stuck in Southend, they have had fun trips to Northampton and now get to play in a real stadium in Birmingham. With its lovely long walk to the train station, its almost impossible to not be tempted by some of the many inviting pubs of St Andrews.

Why cant we play at the Olympic Stadium, with all its lovely mod cons.....I reckon we could pick up 1000's of floating supporters who are always such fun to next to. If you admitted your failings we could be a struggling Championship side next season. With some of the worst money grabbing, lazy and uncaring players in the division. Instead we are going to suffer L2 and young players from our academy. So what if they are 'one of our own', they might have a nervous few touches and certainly won't be as hard as Peter Butler or Dave Martin........So for those reasons you won't be getting my money this summer.

Feel better now Rigs,best you got it off your chest,enjoy the match.

I think he won’t be getting a lot of fans money next season

Back