• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Death Row Bad Boy

You did a bad thing - or at least the legal system thought so - and after 3 years on Death Row, you're now in bed facing your last day before they fry your *** with 50,000 volts of America's finest...

Your family and friends deserted you years ago.
These are the questions.

1/ Who do you wish was lying naked in bed next to you?
2/ What will you choose for your last meal tomorrow?
3/ Who would you like to join you for your last meal and why?
4/ What crime would you have committed to end up here?

Answers on a postcard.
-------------------------

For me, it's simple.

1/ Girls Aloud
2/ Chicken Vindaloo - fun for the electrocutioner and his team.
3/ Anyone from this website as my friends have deserted me and I'd need someone to publicise point 1/ above.
4/ The savage and unprovoked murder and mutilation of Vanessa Feltz.

1) Nicola Roberts & Lindsey Lohan
2) King Prawn Satay, Thai Green Chicken Curry & rice/naan, Creme Brulee (to enjoy with the girls.....!!!)
3) Stan Collymore, to discuss the meaning of life with*!!!
4) A cold but calculated murderous rampage (they know who they are!!!)

* - was his 24 Hours ever shown on itv?

Last edited:
1.) Lying between Lucy Pinder and Michelle Marsh.
2.) Vindaloo!
3.) Stephen Fry - go out with a bit of class and sophistication.
4.) Poisoning the water supply in the North of England with laxatives. Failing that a murdering spree around Basildon.

1. Nelly Furtado
2. Bangers and mash
3. Michael Schofield - maybe to help hatch a last minute escape plan
4. Wiping out the population of kids who think they are gang members playing westlife out of their mobile phones

1) Kylie and Danni.
2) Pork Roast with Paella as dessert.
3) Danny Dyer can film - Prisons Greatest executuons or whatever he will call it.
4) Took out Jonny Stokes, Stanbridge, Wolf1 and XXXXL in a sickening blood curdling rampage.

1) Osama Bin Laden, thus allowing me a pardon as I found him
2) Lasagne and chips
3) God, I'm owed a favour
4) Killing spree at Layer Road

1/ Rachael Stevens
2/ All you can eat chinese Buffet
3/ DTS - Would be nice to meet him before i die (plus i could tell him what it was like to have spent the night with Stevens... he'd enjoy that chat)
4/ Ripping limbs off of mobile phone loud music playing Chavs, before force feeding them to there benefit frauding parents who believe there 'little angels' can do no wrong.

(1) Shakira or Joleane Blalock........ what the hell natasha kaplinsky as well!
(2) Lasagne with a side order of Garlic Bread*did you say Garlic Bread*
(3) The Big yin to chear me up.
(4) The headline would read "MAN GOES CRAZY IN BANK AFTER LOOSING APPEAL AGAINST BANK CHARGES"

1) Liv Tyler.
2) A curry of some sort.
3) Johnny Stokes - It'd be nice to go out with one final monkey dance.
4) Mad axe rampage at the head offices of Talk Talk and Anglian Water.

1) My Wife
2) Nothing, I would have been enough of a drain on Society without wasting food
3) everyone I have ever offended so I could apologise in person
4) Repeatedly lying on internet forums

1) Melissa Theuriau and Virginie Ledoyen. No, my mistake, I meant my wife, of course!

2) Full Christmas Dinner with all the trimmings

3) My Mrs, for a bit of "afters" following on from the French duo.

4) A machine-gun rampage at a management conference, following a presentation in which the speaker utters the following

"Having taken the 08/09 forecasts off-line, we found that by optimising the incentivisation strategy we could get real traction with our client-facing teams by ensuring that they consumerised their deliverables, and that this systemic action plan in turn maximised our leverage with our target marketisation programmes. We found that by thinking outside the box with our market teams enabled us to deliver a win-win to both our end users and also within our departmental organisations."

1) Sienna Miller and Isla Fisher (having been promised them in a previous thread)
2) Chicken Phal - taking the mess for the executioner to clear up that one step further
3) Stephen Fry - agree with SUFC Al totally there
4) Murderous rampage for simply reading what triggered off Matt the Shrimp

You did a bad thing - or at least the legal system thought so - and after 3 years on Death Row, you're now in bed facing your last day before they fry your *** with 50,000 volts of America's finest...

Your family and friends deserted you years ago.
These are the questions.

1/ Who do you wish was lying naked in bed next to you?
2/ What will you choose for your last meal tomorrow?
3/ Who would you like to join you for your last meal and why?
4/ What crime would you have committed to end up here?

Answers on a postcard.
-------------------------

For me, it's simple.

1/ Girls Aloud
2/ Chicken Vindaloo - fun for the electrocutioner and his team.
3/ Anyone from this website as my friends have deserted me and I'd need someone to publicise point 1/ above.
4/ The savage and unprovoked murder and mutilation of Vanessa Feltz.

At least make it realistic. Killing Venessa Feltz wouldn't be classed as murder, but cruelty to animals.

For what it's worth

1. The wife of course.
2. Chicken and chips.
3. The wife of course.
4. Killing the last chicken on earth!

Back