• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Decapitation - Nothing Suspicious?!?!

Jedi Shrimper

formerly Drastic™
A man who was found with his head severed by a chainsaw was fighting to stay in a block of 70 flats in Hampshire cleared for redevelopment.

His body was found by police on 5 July, who said his death was not suspicious. Post-mortem tests showed he died of a "complete transection of the neck".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/hampshire/7505443.

Nothing Suspicious?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!?!?!

What did he do set the chainsaw up in some kind of clamp at neck level and run at it?

A man who was found with his head severed by a chainsaw was fighting to stay in a block of 70 flats in Hampshire cleared for redevelopment.

His body was found by police on 5 July, who said his death was not suspicious. Post-mortem tests showed he died of a "complete transection of the neck".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/hampshire/7505443.

Nothing Suspicious?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!?!?!

What did he do set the chainsaw up in some kind of clamp at neck level and run at it?
I thought excactly the same thing but I think he wired it up to a timer switch after placing it on his neck with the button switched on, then took a load of sleeping tablets so that he would not feel anything. Why he did not take a load more tablets is beyond me!

Did you see the other decapitation story in the news? The one on the Canadian bus.

That one is truly shocking...

Did you see the other decapitation story in the news? The one on the Canadian bus.

That one is truly shocking...

Yep. Have just heard that one. Absolutly awful. Them poor passengers/driver that witness it.

Link doesn't work, don't know how Winkle read it!
I did not read it as the link would not work, but I was going on the assumption that it was the same story that was in the news some 3/4 weks ago!

Did I miss it, or was there a "why" to that story assuming it wasn't some murder conspiracy?

Link doesn't work, don't know how Winkle read it!

Sorry about the duff link, on the bbc one it didn't explain how he did it, so it seemd a bit fishy - last tenant, wouldn't sell, chopped off own head with chainsaw!?, nothing suspicious. I know moving is meant to be stressful....

Back