• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

December's Fixtures

After a very successful October, we (S.U.F.C.) had a wobble at the end of November. Onto December then ......

Five games - 4 league, 1 cup - scheduled. Not bad for what is often a very busy time.

3rd Dec - Altrincham (H) - 16th in the league
10th Dec - Boreham Wood (A) - 11th
13th Dec - Halifax (H) - 15th
17th Dec - Cup - Boreham Wood (H)
26th Dec - Bromley (H) - 8th

Four home games and 1 away game.

Overall 12 points on offer. Halifax are improving after a terrible start & Bromley aren't far behind us.

And we lost to Boreham Wood in the first game of the season - it will be interesting to see how these games unfold.

I would think that 8 points (& therefore unbeaten in the league in December) would be a very good result but our rather "toothless" approach in the last couple of games is a cause for some thought.

7 points for us, beat altrincham and boreham hood. lose to hally and lose in the cup. Draw with bromley at home, beat them on new years day

I think 7pts would be a good return
Me too. I've based that, and also my lineup on a couple of surprise returns for our forwards as well.

If we grab 7 points that should keep us there or there abouts in the play off spots

After a very successful October, we (S.U.F.C.) had a wobble at the end of November. Onto December then ......

Five games - 4 league, 1 cup - scheduled. Not bad for what is often a very busy time.

3rd Dec - Altrincham (H) - 16th in the league
10th Dec - Boreham Wood (A) - 11th
13th Dec - Halifax (H) - 15th
17th Dec - Cup - Boreham Wood (H)
26th Dec - Bromley (H) - 8th

Four home games and 1 away game.

Overall 12 points on offer. Halifax are improving after a terrible start & Bromley aren't far behind us.

And we lost to Boreham Wood in the first game of the season - it will be interesting to see how these games unfold.

I would think that 8 points (& therefore unbeaten in the league in December) would be a very good result but our rather "toothless" approach in the last couple of games is a cause for some thought.
Posssibly as important as the points at the moment is the income from 3 home games in a month. A decent crowd at each would really help the coffers at the moment.

I think with our finance problems now affecting the team performances i would hope we can get 3 points at least

Back