• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

It's always difficult to judge a player in friendlies but I thought he did quite well. Certainly looks the type to get himself stuck in, does this also indicate Atkinson is going to be out for a while?

Apparently terrible but didin't look too bad in the games for us IMO. Time will tell I guess.

Why, when all we really need is somebody better than Corr and Barnard to put the ball in the net, are we looking at the position we have the most players in

Why, when all we really need is somebody better than Corr and Barnard to put the ball in the net, are we looking at the position we have the most players in

Exactly this, we need a goalscorer. Wimbledon got Tubbs, Burton got Bevan, Luton have the likes of Benson. There must be this type of player out there.

I noted incidentally Wimbledons squad of 26 includes 6 forwards and not all young/ development players. As Deegan has played for both Coventry and Hibernian he must have something about him . Getting up to running speed might be a temporary issue, but why did Northampton let him go after one year?

Performances in a struggling team are often below par, and let's face it Northampton were not the best last season.

If this is the correct player that I'm thinking of, he was too over weight of that time of pre-season and a hot head too. Patrick Cregg was a better player in my opinion, however he has now signed for Shamrock Rovers.
I remember saying at the time Deegan was a Conference level player. Not a League 2 title contending player.

If this is the correct player that I'm thinking of, he was too over weight of that time of pre-season and a hot head too. Patrick Cregg was a better player in my opinion, however he has now signed for Shamrock Rovers.
I remember saying at the time Deegan was a Conference level player. Not a League 2 title contending player.

I thought exactly the same

Back