• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Napster

No ⭐
Whilst at Southend:

Deegan: 20 yellows and 2 reds in 41 appearances
Mohsni: 19 yellows and 3 reds in 71 appearances

:winking:

Bilel scored goals, could produce a piece of magic, completely unpredictable. Deegan runs around a lot in tight shorts and predictably gets booked nearly every game.

Also in a tear up I think mohsni would rip deegans head off.

Mohsni at least was exciting. For me deegan is a fair to average league two player and is picking up bookings due to being out played out passed and out thought by more intelligent midfield players.

It's an anatomical issue really. Deegans body is strong and willing but the lack of a turbo in his back passage makes him less of a player than he could be. Bilel was athletic, strong and talented, but because he had a numpty nut in his skull instead of a brain, it wasted his prowess and made him a knobshuffler.

Now if you could have swapped their heads, the Deegs head/Bilel body combo would be ripping up the Prem and the Bilel head/ Deegs body monstrosity would still be a knobshuffler.

Whilst at Southend:

Deegan: 20 yellows and 2 reds and 0 scissor attacks and 0 solitary train journeys home in 41 appearances
Mohsni: 19 yellows and 3 reds and 1 scissor attack and 2 solitary train journeys home in 71 appearances

Edited for accuracy.

I thought they'd challenged each other to a fight! :thumbsup:

Bilel caused a lot of problems behind the scenes, as far as I'm aware Deegan doesnt

It's probably the other way round, the players are trying to get at Deegan with a pair of scissors to cut his beard and he fights them off

Edited for accuracy.

Whilst at Southend:

Deegan: 20 yellows and 2 reds and 0 scissor attacks and 0 solitary train journeys home and zero goals in 41 appearances
Mohsni: 19 yellows and 3 reds and 1 scissor attack and 2 solitary train journeys home and eighteen goals, despite rarely playing upfront in 71 appearances

Mohsni was a headcase, Deegan needs to time his challenges better.

Mohsni was the better player, but disruptive and a royal pain in the backside.

Interesting stats but would add in Deegan's favour that neither of his sending offs have cost us a game. We won both in fact, Oxford Away last season and at home to Coventry the other week. Additionally, Mohsni's sending off against Oldham away I think in the FA Cup didn't go down well with his team mates as had we won we would have been away at Liverpool!

Still, Deegan certainly needs to reduce his card count as it is rather out of control.

Back