• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

steveo

mine to stay the same please
The game last night and reports by others indicate that without our loan players, we would be struggling badly. Below are a few bits I posted after the cheltenham game in August:

Clarke/Barret: Defended ok but YOU CANT PASS THE BALL! Give it to soemone who can like errrm Kevin Maher - oh no we got rid. 5/10 stop hoofing it long

Scannell. Started well 4 runs 4 crosses. Faded quickly after that and then got really bad in the second half. 4/10

Grant Its ok to run arond kicking people and pushing them over, but it doesnt really achieve much does it. 4/10

Subs:
Ademeno Got the ball down and ran at defenders. Did more in the short time he was on than scannel or Betsy. If weve got this bloke, why is Scannel playing? 6/10

Most of these could easily be applied to last night and unless i am mistaken this was the only other game we saw Ademeno.

From Telford game:
Subs
Ademeno- 6, looked lively, why didnt he start on the left???

Subs Ademeno 7 - Looked lively and seemed to be the spark that got the rest of the team going a bit.

Ademeno 7: Just like when he came on against Cheltenham in the League Cup he was a breath of fresh air amongst dross.

Ademeno - 7 - Did what Scannell should have done.

Ademeno - 7 - Look very very good when he came on, his end product wasn't all that but he seemed like he wanted to show his worth and show Tilly that he should be given more of a chance. I hope this is the start of something because he has been waiting long enough.

Our current squad players dont appear to have improved at all and the only plus point is Ademeno. If all these zoners can see it, why cant Tilly?

Back