• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Delightful reply from Swansea FC

DTS

The Business
Sent them an email saying that I am amazed that they are going to allow a few thousand Welsh Knobs on the pitch and got this brilliant reply.Totally un-edited.

"David Baker

Thank you for your email. You should not believe rumours as they are as normal incorrect".

Brilliant - Thanks so much Swansea, that clears so much up.
No wonder your all so desitute.
mad.gif

I think part of the reason for the short reply is due to the club staff almost having heart attacks through laughter at the number of pathetic posts, emails and letters sent by Southend fans this week. Really is pathetic, maybe a sign of panic?
laugh.gif

Jackforever, of course it's panic, have you not seen the form table?
tounge.gif

Seriously though, if you had been to Grimsby on the last day and seen your team possibly miss out on promotion due to the behaviour of opposition fans, then you might see the point of view of those voicing their concerns, although I do feel that there will be no problem on Saturday.

I e-mailled 'em, but all i got back was the sound of gnashing teeth, something about valleys and leeks, and a sentence full of LLs .. when i tried to read it there was spit all over my screen
oops.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BLUEBLOOD @ April 27 2006,15:48)]I e-mailled 'em, but all i got back was the sound of gnashing teeth, something about valleys and leeks, and a sentence full of LLs .. when i tried to read it there was spit all over my screen  
oops.gif
Nothing like an original bit of banter.
I suggest you take of your chav gold rings to reduce the typos in your email, tell your Mrs to bleech her hair, stick on her mini skirt and white sling backs, jump in your XR2 go down the front eat some jellied eels and have a good knees up me old china.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jackforever @ April 27 2006,15:58)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (BLUEBLOOD @ April 27 2006,15:48)]I e-mailled 'em, but all i got back was the sound of gnashing teeth, something about valleys and leeks, and a sentence full of LLs .. when i tried to read it there was spit all over my screen  
oops.gif
Nothing like an original bit of banter.
I suggest you take of your chav gold rings to reduce the typos in your email, tell your Mrs to bleech her hair, stick on her mini skirt and white sling backs, jump in your XR2 go down the front eat some jellied eels and have a good knees up me old china.
15 ALL

Your serve Mr BB

As much as i'd love to continue ... much better to have a Swan/Jack to argue with than some Inbred and/or C0ckney ******... i finish work in a couple of mins and will be logged off.
But do keep the fun going as it just eases the tention before saturday

Night all !!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jackforever @ April 27 2006,15:22)]I think part of the reason for the short reply is due to the club staff almost having heart attacks through laughter at the number of pathetic posts, emails and letters sent by Southend fans this week. Really is pathetic, maybe a sign of panic?
laugh.gif
Sorry to dare to e-mail the great Swansea City and ask why they are allowing 17,000 jobless Welshmen onto the pitch which is clearly against FA Rules.

If we go up on saturday I would like to be able to celebrate with the players rather than having a load of minimum wage knobs giving it the large and questioning my parentage.

I was amazed she could actually write.

mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ April 27 2006,16:21)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (jackforever @ April 27 2006,15:22)]I think part of the reason for the short reply is due to the club staff almost having heart attacks through laughter at the number of pathetic posts, emails and letters sent by Southend fans this week. Really is pathetic, maybe a sign of panic?
laugh.gif
Sorry to dare to e-mail the great Swansea City and ask why they are allowing 17,000 jobless Welshmen onto the pitch which is clearly against FA Rules.

If we go up on saturday I would like to be able to celebrate with the players rather than having a load of minimum wage knobs giving it the large and questioning my parentage.

mad.gif
Aaaaar I see BB has now handed the baton over to DtS.
Jack4ever, care to reply to this witty reposte?

tounge.gif

PS: Dave, love the bit about wondering if she could write, I thought that when I read the original email from SCFC, ha ha!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ April 27 2006,16:24)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ April 27 2006,16:21)]
[b said:
laugh.gif

mad.gif
Aaaaar I see BB has now handed the baton over to DtS.
Jack4ever, care to reply to this witty reposte?

tounge.gif

PS: Dave, love the bit about wondering if she could write, I thought that when I read the original email from SCFC, ha ha!!!
Sadly I like Blue Blood am finishing for the day too..

I am off to Oxford Street now to try and find a kappa tracksuit and some cheap gold so I can fit in with the Welsh natives. Maybe a nice Burberry print hat too.

Roll on Saturday
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jackforever @ April 27 2006,15:58)]Nothing like an original bit of banter.
Much as I have no wish to pi$$ all over your parade of stereotypes my experience of going to Swansea suggests you'll see a lot more battered XR2's being driven by brainless chavs in Swansea than in Southend. People in glass houses and all that!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smudger @ April 27 2006,16:43)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (jackforever @ April 27 2006,15:58)]Nothing like an original bit of banter.
Much as I have no wish to pi$$ all over your parade of stereotypes my experience of going to Swansea suggests you'll see a lot more battered XR2's being driven by brainless chavs in Swansea than in Southend. People in glass houses and all that!
What like in Twin Town with Rhys Ifans?

Back