• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Dell laptops

BILLERICAY BLUE

Rose Tinted Brigade Member⭐⭐
Are Dell laptops are any good? Need a new one as mine's finally given up the ghost, and I've seen an Inspiron 15 for 380 quid. Seems like a pretty good spec, just wondered if they were any good. Thanks.

Pretty good. Inspiron build quality not the best but if you don't throw them around you'll be fine.

I have just received a fully loaded Precision M4400 for work and it is great but expensive.

Pretty good. Inspiron build quality not the best but if you don't throw them around you'll be fine.

I have just received a fully loaded Precision M4400 for work and it is great but expensive.
Thanks MC. Just need it around the house, so unless Mrs BB throws it at me, it should be fine. :)

The other half has had one for about a year and she's not had any problems with it.

Thanks guys.

I've ordered an Inspiron 15. 3MB RAM, 320G HDD, along with Microsoft Office, a Printer, and 3 years service and warranty for £580. Seems like a pretty good deal....

My Inspiron is now 3 years old and gets a lot of use. Bit slow sometimes but othewise no problem.

Ordered a Dell Studio 15 (1558) a last week for a friend and was alarmed to discover no Hard drive or WIFI LED indicators on the laptop...

Back