• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Demi officially caretaker manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Player manager is a hard role at the best of times, will he pick himself (probably) of not I guess it will be Rob Howard
It will be both I think. Loads of injuries unfortunately but won't say who ahead of the game. Will affect things though

Demi was the only logical candidate and hardly a surprise. I am more interested in seeing what team is selected. Will give a fair indication of what was thought about Brown's last two bizarre selections.
really restricted choice he has im afraid! It's going to be a tough challenge

Demi was the only logical candidate and hardly a surprise. I am more interested in seeing what team is selected. Will give a fair indication of what was thought about Brown's last two bizarre selections.
really restricted choice he has im afraid! It's going to be a tough challenge
Just heard a strong rumour that as well as White and Coulson that Hobson and Sayers are also injured and unlikely to be fit/risked on Saturday ... Good luck JD
And one other very key player as well unfortunlately that may be a last minute fitness test. Pulled up at training today.
Hobson- quad

H
Thanks BW2.

Demi's football has been on the wane for a few seasons, we all get old BUT while he has been with us he has been steady in commitment, no major poor stories regarding him, nor with regard how he conducts himself.
Get behind OUR team, the seemingly relentless negativity is not helping.
Having JD at the club is more damaging than any amount of negativity any fan can muster.

H

Having JD at the club is more damaging than any amount of negativity any fan can muster.
Come on the management appointment and structure of the club is far more important than JD taking charge for one game. Things are moving in the right direction slowly. If I had an interview and had to leave my son in charge of my house I’d be ****ting myself but would still do it for the opportunity of a better future!

True, but the final straw is gone as far as JD is concerned, for me. He may oversee a 5-0 win at the weekend, but I still want him ultimately out of the club.. no point in partially cutting out a cancer, you need to get all the rot removed.

True, but the final straw is gone as far as JD is concerned, for me. He may oversee a 5-0 win at the weekend, but I still want him ultimately out of the club.. no point in partially cutting out a cancer, you need to get all the rot removed.
Good servant of the club but in my eyes whether he stays or goes will be down to the direction the club now wants to go and what the new manager wants. I also think if the process we are going thru now had been done in the summer with a new manager then his contract would not necessarily been renewed. Here’s to the future

Any reason why JD is now being referred to as a cancer?

Is he the new target now PB has gone?

Because he is a mouthy little **** and his time at the club coincides with our demise.
He sticks up for his team mates on the pitch and doesn't take any nonsense. He's well known to be a popular character in the dressing room.

Yes he probably shouldn't still be playing, his legs have pretty much gone now, but his attitude has never been in question.

Because he is a mouthy little **** and his time at the club coincides with our demise.

We have had a few in recent years that could be deemed as a mouthy little ****, so why him?

As I said, I wouldn’t have renewed his deal. I think he was a decent right back when we signed him, and isn’t the same player anymore, but I certainly wouldn’t refer to him as a cancer, but each to their own.

He sticks up for his team mates on the pitch and doesn't take any nonsense. He's well known to be a popular character in the dressing room.

Yes he probably shouldn't still be playing, his legs have pretty much gone now, but his attitude has never been in question.
I want to be rid of anyone who had influence on our team. Anyone who thinks that influential figures in the dressing room in the past 2/3 years have done us any favours needs to reflect on things.

I want to be rid of anyone who had influence on our team. Anyone who thinks that influential figures in the dressing room in the past 2/3 years have done us any favours needs to reflect on things.
They probably haven’t in fact I’m sure your right to call it but we are where we are and we have to move forward. That line in the sand as it were. As supporters I hope the majority can now see slow changes and we need to support it. Getting into the 1st round of the FA cup will be a massive bonus to the new incumbent so hold your breath give your support and I’m sure there are better days ahead

So why not the same level of hatred towards, say, John White? Why is JD a cancer and not White?

Careful what you wish for, with your scenario the Club would have folded ages ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back