• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Guns dont kill people, people kill people.

Although guns do help you kill more of them.

What the hell is that mural?! It's like something out of the USSR.

Terribly sad for all those who've been injured and the families of those killed, but can someone explain to me why, at a film showing at around midnight, young children were there and are reported amongst the victims?

Terribly sad for all those who've been injured and the families of those killed, but can someone explain to me why, at a film showing at around midnight, young children were there and are reported amongst the victims?

Completely agree. A 6yr old has been killed, a baby was injured. What were the parents thinking?

Id love to explain but can't work it out myself especially the couple who had a 4 month old with them!!

This is just a guess but it may be due to the temperature this time of the year. In places where they experience high temperatures people don't go out during the day and tend to stay out later in the evening.

This is the case around the med, and in the middle east where you will often see whole families out into the early hours. Again this is just a guess.

edit - It's been over 100f in denver this summer.

Last edited:
This is just a guess but it may be due to the temperature this time of the year. In places where they experience high temperatures people don't go out during the day and tend to stay out later in the evening.

This is the case around the med, and in the middle east where you will often see whole families out into the early hours. Again this is just a guess.

It's a terrible tragedy RIP to all

We need to stop looking at this as if it happened here, don't forget what mite seem normal in our culture here mite be slightly different elsewhere, ok we share lots with the USA but there are differences!

Back