• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Desert Island Dicks

Pubey

You can leave 4 people on a desert island for the rest of their lives. Never to be heard of again...

Russell Brand
Tony Blair
Russell Kane
Jeremy Clarkson

The world would instantly be a better place if that happened.

Piers Morgan
Jeremy Clarkson
Michael Gove
Early 90s Mike Tyson

Not that early 90s Mike Tyson would have that much input in modern culture, but the thought of those three having to contend with a coked-up rage machine like Tyson was back in the day would give me enormous pleasure.

Katie Hopkins
Katie Price
Simon Cowell
Amanda Holden

Oh can I have a 5th? A hungry bear.

Piers Morgan
John Terry
Mitchell Johnson
Matt Damon

Oprah Winfrey
Michelle Obama
Laurie Penny
Bruce Forsyth

I can't stand Laurie Penny either.

Whatever the issue she writes about its somehow all about her and there is usually some mention of her Oxbridge education in the first paragraph. The private school she attended is somehow never mentioned....

Back