• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

It seems my jet ski (without fuel of course) dosen't meet the spirit of the Luxury item so jet ski is gone, solar powered fridge stocked with Sauvignon blanc inserted.

Sorry, will not have time to listen to any music apart from perhaps something rhythmical.

My book choice would have to be The Modern Karma Sutra.

XfBpX3.jpg

and my luxury item would have to be Raquel Welch

9TBITI.jpg

I may not last long, but would go out with a bang. :winking:

Right, here goes:

Discs:
Men At Work - Down By The Sea ('cause I would be)
Moyet - Windmills of My Mind ('cause I'd need to shut my eyes and glide away)
Graham Coxon - Freakin' Out ('cause I would be, great rift too)
Costello - Blame It On Cain ('cause as it says, I'd need somebody to burn, but not the person below)
The Cure - In Between Days ('cause I love the intro, and could sing along without anyone hearing (apart from below))
The Hollies - Look Through Any Window ('cause I'd be hallucinating by the time I got to track 6)
The Stones - Jumpin' Jack Flash ('cause apart from 'see below' I could get up and dance like Jagger with no one looking)
Oasis - Roll With It ('cause in the end I'd have to)

Book:
Roots To The 92 - moi ('cause it's ****ing excellent)

Luxury item:
Kylie Minogue

Bring on the Desert Island:unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back