• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Desperate times

Well, I was going to drop him from team duties for next week, Stan - but in light of your kind advice, maybe a taliscatic photo of the old boy just ahead of the game might be the way forward in a kind of less pressure, more hope of bringing good luck kind of approach. ?

Following quiet reflection upon yesterday's game, I was impressed with Shooey's influence in helping us to obtain an exceedingly rare penalty just after my post (#17) during the match. I think where I went wrong was in changing the goalposts with my request to keep the 1-0 lead instead of exhorting him with the original request of "Goals for the Blues."

I have learned from this and, with hope, Shooey can help the lads once again - but even more successfully - on Tuesday night. :LoyalSupporter:

Well, I was going to drop him from team duties for next week, Stan - but in light of your kind advice, maybe a taliscatic photo of the old boy just ahead of the game might be the way forward in a kind of less pressure, more hope of bringing good luck kind of approach. ?
Great idea ,thanks very much !????

He's just been fed his pre-match fish (11+) sachet with the exhortation of "Goals for the Blues." I have made a mental note not to change this request during the match and here's the pre-match photo for the game - as agreed with Shooe's dietitian, Stan33. Come on you Shooe and come on you Blues! :LoyalSupporter:

Shooey table topper.jpg

You are a good man RN my wife has fallen in love with Shooe ,keep sending the pics please !

Last edited by a moderator:
He's just been fed his pre-match fish (11+) sachet with the exhortation of "Goals for the Blues." I have made a mental note not to change this request during the match and here's the pre-match photo for the game - as agreed with Shooe's dietitian, Stan33. Come on you Shooe and come on you Blues! :LoyalSupporter:

View attachment 14897
He looks relaxed and ready for the big game.

Today's pre-match pic of Shooe looking wistful for "goals for the Blues."

It's been two matches and two draws since he's been brought in to help save our season but we all know it's wins we need now. And we do owe the 'Sulphurites' after that humiliation on the first day of the season. Come on you Shooe and come on you Blues! :LoyalSupporter:

Attachments

• Soulful Shooe.jpg
    Soulful Shooe.jpg
    415.3 KB · Views: 14
Today's pre-match pic of Shooe looking wistful for "goals for the Blues."

It's been two matches and two draws since he's been brought in to help save our season but we all know it's wins we need now. And we do owe the 'Sulphurites' after that humiliation on the first day of the season. Come on you Shooe and come on you Blues! :LoyalSupporter:
Sorry didn’t read till 9-45 ,had busy day !
Hope u gave him his favourite meal ?

Sorry didn’t read till 9-45 ,had busy day !
Hope u gave him his favourite meal ?

Hi Stan - yes, he had his fish (11+) sachet(s) with top-ups on request throughout the game which I delivered with the request "Goals for the Blues" and I made sure that I thanked and complimented him after the game too. He's resting now. It was an emotional afternoon for us.

Hi Stan - yes, he had his fish (11+) sachet(s) with top-ups on request throughout the game which I delivered with the request "Goals for the Blues" and I made sure that I thanked and complimented him after the game too. He's resting now. It was an emotional afternoon for us.
It was for us too ,but he achieved his goal .???? Bless him

Back