• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Desperate times

I've upped Shooe's pre-match meal for this one - it's Sheba Salmon - with the exhortation of "Goals for the Blues, please" and I've also advised him how important this game is. I'm hoping that he'll be able to influence the outcome in a most positive fashion.

Come on you Shooe and come on, you Blues!

View attachment 15273
He almost earn’t his special meal today ,an excellent display ,sadly no goals !

Started early with the pre-match exhortations as I may not be able to get on here ahead of the match starting. The request was "Goals for the Blues today, please" when serving His Shooe-ship with another Sheba classic, the traditional but sumptuous cod variety.

The hope may be forlorn but at least Stan and his Missis will enjoy this possible last tilt at influencing the Gods of Football.

Shooey exercise.jpg

Started early with the pre-match exhortations as I may not be able to get on here ahead of the match starting. The request was "Goals for the Blues today, please" when serving His Shooe-ship with another Sheba classic, the traditional but sumptuous cod variety.

The hope may be forlorn but at least Stan and his Missis will enjoy this possible last tilt at influencing the Gods of Football.

View attachment 15307
Wouldn't like to be a cat from Colchester and bump into Shooe today looks mean and moody and up for a rumble.

View attachment 15307
Rob,u r a star ,Shooe-ship is an even bigger star,we must keep the faith at least till 8-45 ‘ish

I've decided to rest Shooe from any match-day responsibilities now that our fate looks signed and sealed. I fear delivery will arrive later today, sadly. It's been a long and emotional ride but the old boy sends his best from the sofa to his band of fans, especially Stan and his Missis. xx

Shooe Sofa.jpg

I've decided to rest Shooe from any match-day responsibilities now that our fate looks signed and sealed. I fear delivery will arrive later today, sadly. It's been a long and emotional ride but the old boy sends his best from the sofa to his band of fans, especially Stan and his Missis. xx

View attachment 15395
Sorry Rob ,u have a duty to put pics on at least till end of season at least ,preferably thru the close season !????please

So sorry to read about your very sad news this morning Rob. :Sad:

Thanks, John. I've sent a private message to Stan33 (as he was such a big fan of Shooey) in advance of this. The poor old boy had an acute episode of heart failure yesterday and we had to "put him to sleep" as his co-morbidities and age (17) meant that he would have struggled to survive treatment and it would have prolonged his distress. He is 'lying in state' here at Fort Nox currently and I've prepared his resting place (next to his old mukka Chicken) in our garden ahead of his burial later today.

Thanks to the 'Zoners who've warmed to our dear old boy's efforts on behalf of the team. x

Thanks, John. I've sent a private message to Stan33 (as he was such a big fan of Shooey) in advance of this. The poor old boy had an acute episode of heart failure yesterday and we had to "put him to sleep" as his co-morbidities and age (17) meant that he would have struggled to survive treatment and it would have prolonged his distress. He is 'lying in state' here at Fort Nox currently and I've prepared his resting place (next to his old mukka Chicken) in our garden ahead of his burial later today.

Thanks to the 'Zoners who've warmed to our dear old boy's efforts on behalf of the team. x
Sorry Rob I somehow deleted your message without reading it .will you kindly send again ,

Back