• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Desperately seeking the 1988 shirt!!

Sherif H

Omar's older brother
Firstly, an apology to the mods...not sure where this thread was best located!

I am having real difficulty sourcing a retro SUFC shirt. In particular I am trying to find a second-hand 1988/89 season shirt (the 'Firholm' shirt). A couple of websites sell them, but for extortianate prices. Is there anybody out there who can assist in this quest?!

Before the SZ marketplace was introduced I'd have said keep an eye on the Bay, but now I'm sure there will be somebody out-there in SZland who is prepared to sell for the right price mate!

I've got a replica of our first ever shirt in 1906!

He said "original replica". I guess the question could be reworded to ask when then club first produced a replica shirt. Perhaps this is something the club (if they're reading) could answer.

Not the club replying I'm afraid, but the first replica I can remember contemporaneous to the particular season concerned was the '85-'86 season shirt. Not much consolation to Sherif but I did have an '88 shirt - I gave it to my best mate's lad a few years ago as I had extended my girth somewhat since my slim days. However, I'll see if it's still there in north Norfolk and if so, see if I can arrange for its release...

I've got the Firholm home and away shirts... but I cherish them and they're gonna stay put in Malta I'm afraid.

Shrimpero....much appreciated!

Leeblue - Is this an advertisment of your shirt or a statement that you are willing to sell?!

Shrimpero....much appreciated!

Leeblue - Is this an advertisment of your shirt or a statement that you are willing to sell?!

I have a 42 inch chest Firholm shirt that I will never get into again & its in excellent condition. It deserves to be seen in public!

Back