• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

McNasty

I have just spoken to Denise and she has arranged Graham's funeral for 2.40pm on Friday 20th April at Southend Crematorium and afterwards at the Royal Naval Club, Prittlewell.

If anyone wants to wear Southend United shirts that is fine, especially as we are at home to Barnet in the evening.

If you wish to attend and show your respects please add to this thread to assist with numbers for catering etc.

Thanks.

Ken,

is the zone doing a collection for flowers or anything?

Thank you for letting us know Ken.

I will definately be there, and I will confirm who else is coming tomorrow.

Sarah

Really sad I won't be there but by the looks of things will have family representation. Assume you can make donations via the Leukaemia Society website?

Hope you give him the send off he deserves, sure you will.

Really sad I won't be there but by the looks of things will have family representation. Assume you can make donations via the Leukaemia Society website?

Hope you give him the send off he deserves, sure you will.

Andy, you can always donate to the Zone via PayPal and we will pass it on with monies we raise.

Hi Ken,

Thanks for the information.

As far as I know at the moment, Lee, John, Adrian, Charlie and I will be in attendance.

Kerry will do her best to be there, I have also let Gwen know.

Hi Ken

You'd probably have included us already but Rachel & I will be there.

Paul will be there & Mike is travelling up too.

Thanks for the text Kenneth.

Julie Hooly & I will be there for a last farewell. Handfuls of Mars Bars on the buffet I hope. :sad:

Back