• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Diane Vickers

Oh please. Superstar? What like the other X-Factor winners?

This time next year she'll be nowhere.

To be fair Paul the bird who won it last year (Leona Lewis?) hasn't done too shabbily.

She actually won it two years ago, which just goes to show the impact of last year's winner...

Every bird on that show would get it, except for the herion addict.

Oh dear Mr Crickson, how are you watching this tripe?
For what it's worth the Mrs agrees and is backing DV to win!

Her voice is fake and annoying with constant hand signals, she has it in her head that she will sound the part by forcing her voice to break into a different key half way during a note.

Pathetic

Her voice is fake and annoying with constant hand signals, she has it in her head that she will sound the part by forcing her voice to break into a different key half way during a note.

Pathetic

Is this Simon Cowell posting under an alias of Trueblue?

Let me just get some quotes from fans of the show to back this up...

I don't! I really don't get her at all. I know I'll probably be shot down in flames for this, because everybody seems to love her, but I don't think her voice has any substance, and when she sang With or without you last night, it was a good couple of minutes into the song before you could actually hear her vocals, and when you did, I thought a lot of it was completely out of tune. I think she's a pretty enough girl, but the "mock hippie chick" thing, doesn't do it for me...I wish she'd put a comb through her blinking hair!

I'm with you sorrell, I don't get her either - her voice reminds me very much of a slo-mo version of the Swedish chef from the muppets

my daughter loves her though, thinks Diana's the winner

her voice is terrible - strained sounding and she keeps waving her hands up and down like an airhostess pointing out escape exits.

i don't even mute when she comes on - i turn over for 3 mins.

She was the only act I actually felt like I could go and make myself a cup of tea while she was singing without worrying about missing something (which I did )

I didn't understand why Cheryl picked her for the final 12 and I'm absolutely gob-smacked that she's so popular with the judges and on this forum.

I guess I'm completely missing the appeal somewhere, I just don't get it

Regards

Julian

I find that at the end of every sentence there is a kind of echo coming across, from inside her nose or something - unless my TV sound is on the blink, but I found it really annoying.

In conclusion she is Kevin Maher you either love her or hate her.

Personally I hate her but unlike Mr Maher I would love to smash her doors in, and one day she will be begging for a steak meal with me.

Pathetic

Alas true blue speaks the whole truth once again.....the girl whines and moans her way through every song, and i cant make out a word she sings, very very over-rated indeed..

away from Diana I didn't like the whole stunt Daniel did, playing the Dead Wife card in the "Sing Off", which in turn made 3 of the judges cry and rubber stamped his pass to next weeks shows.

away from Diana I didn't like the whole stunt Daniel did, playing the Dead Wife card in the "Sing Off", which in turn made 3 of the judges cry and rubber stamped his pass to next weeks shows.

Exactly, Louis Walsh makes it absolutely clear he doesn't rate Daniel, and then just because he plays the dead wife card and makes Louis cry, he keeps him in. Scandalous.

Back