• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Angell Delight

Life President
Heard he was taken off injured. Anyone know if it was precautionary or is he perhaps likely to be out next weeK?

Not sure about Dickinson as I didn't hear all of Luggy's post-match interview, but he did say Clohessy had picked up a knock. Expect we might rest him on Tuesday anyway to give Blair a start.

Luggy said that he had rolled his ankle which is something he does periodically. Certain to miss Tuesday's match.......he added that was hoping the injury wouldn't prove to be too serious.These injuries to our strikers are going to prove very disruptive......Dicko's suspect ankle was mentioned at the time we signed him I seem to remember.

Would have thought we can exspect wholesale changes on tuesday for this cup tie why risk first team players in a non event cup probable 5or six players wont start on tuesday night .The likes of Morris clohesey Harris prosser philips Dickinson . Probable start res keeper Gilbert Lenord crawford Sturrock billy maybe Hall to give him a run out .

According to Chris Phillips hes going to play through the pain throughout the season then have an operation at the end. Doesn't sound good.

Would love to see us on a day put to Wembley though!

Agreed. As I said in another thread, a club in our state should see cup competitions as opportunities to make some extra money. As we were knocked out of the Carling Cup in the 1st round and probably won't go very far in the FA Cup, I think we should try to do well in the JPT, a competition that is much more realistic for us. I'm sure we all remember how good it was getting to the final twice. And we don't exactly have the luxury of being able to 'rest' lots of players. I'd make a few changes from Saturday but still put out a side strong enough to beat Crawley and hope that Crawley don't put out their strongest side.

Back