• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Did anyone else notice

Alex

Members
when the squad came to clap the fans around the pitch after the whistle had gone, injured gower and smith came round with the team but where was odunsi, clark and robinson? even mcsweeny was there clapping who i believe will get a contract

odunsi can't walk so he couldn't come out, but don't know about the others

Thanks also go to the Torquay fans who ripped up and threw some seats onto the pitch towards the end of the game - nice touch !

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beefy @ May 09 2004,13:29)]You mean, a bit like some southend fans did at Scarborough?
Yea, but we're special!
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Stan @ May 09 2004,13:25)]odunsi can't walk so he couldn't come out, but don't know about the others
Odunsi can't walk?!

The same Leke Odunsi that regularly goes to my gym and uses the exercise bike and ski-machines at quite a high intensity?

The man can walk, my thoughts are he will not be getting a new contract (unfortunately)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 10 2004,16:37)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Stan @ May 09 2004,13:25)]odunsi can't walk so he couldn't come out, but don't know about the others
Odunsi can't walk?!

The same Leke Odunsi that regularly goes to my gym and uses the exercise bike and ski-machines at quite a high intensity?

The man can walk, my thoughts are he will not be getting a new contract (unfortunately)
He was there on Saturday, by the players entrance just after the match.

I didn't notice that at the final whistle but noticed Tilly marching straight upto the ref and giving him a piece of his mind. Good old Tilly!

So did Maher! He was having a right old go at him and had to be taken back by Brush! Now thats why he's our captain
tounge.gif

sufc_girl

Also at the final whistle, the ref celebrated with the Torquay fans whilst wearing a " I H8 Huddersfield" T-shirt
tounge.gif

Back