• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Did anyone else think that tonights.....

I thought it was excellent, TBH. I loved the Tale of Two Cities allusions, too.

PS - Davros is never dead, as Doctor Who Confidential helpfully pointed out.

Fantastic, connecting ther Doctor Donna thing from early in the series to Dalek Caan orchestrating the whole thing...He foresaw someone dying, was that just Donna'a memory of the Doctor dying, or Davros dying..

I loved the way they used Rels as the time count, just as they did in the 1st Dalek film..All well put together!!

Agree last weeks was deffo better. Can't believe that they are rolling out the cyber men AGAIN at christmas, come on story writers lets have some new adverseries!

Fantastic, connecting ther Doctor Donna thing from early in the series to Dalek Caan orchestrating the whole thing...He foresaw someone dying, was that just Donna'a memory of the Doctor dying, or Davros dying..

I loved the way they used Rels as the time count, just as they did in the 1st Dalek film..All well put together!!

That RED dalek sure did sound mean.....pity he got zapped so easily though, and when will Captain Jack realise that you cannot penetrate dalek armour with a WW2 service revolver????

Thought it was great and very clever. Didn't rate the towing of Earth though, that was a bit cheesy!

That RED dalek sure did sound mean.....pity he got zapped so easily though, and when will Captain Jack realise that you cannot penetrate dalek armour with a WW2 service revolver????

But he knew that - the whole point was to get zapped so they'd think he was dead, and then he could start the fight back!

dalek.gif
workingconsole.gif
spacecraft.gif

Last edited:
I also liked it! Not as good as last week, but still great. The Doctor and Billie back at the beach was emotional and then they add Wilfred giving his little speech to the Doc. Not a dry eye in our front room, well only one as Dad fell asleep!!

Also liked the little hark back to Eve Myles who was in the first season of doctor who.

Was at my sister-in-law's desperately trying to watch while a very over excited 5 year old was bouncing around as it was her birthday! Thought it was great, pulled so much together, gave us the glorious sight of two David Tennants and had me sobbing at the end, and then having to try to explain that Auntie Kay wasn't really upset.

I thought it was great, really well done (expect maybe the earth towing) and I admit to a tear in the eye when the Doctor had leave both Rose and Donna behind.

Fantastically put together. Really liked the part where Davros tells the Doctor all he does is make people into weapons when it shows all the companions that have given their lives for him.
Sad at the end where despite having all those friends he still ends up leaving alone.

Back