• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

keefmoon

Coach
...get a car parking ticket around the ground yesterday? I was thoroughly p%&sed off and really put a dampener on things. There didn't seem to be any clarity about whether the signs were around or relevant.
Anyway...saw a few shrimpers that got tickets...just wondered if there was anyone else on here.
I might complain cos I'm a pikey.

Parked about five minutes walk from the ground, and was OK.
Saw a few cars with tickets on though.

I and two others got a ticket in the same bit of road. This bit did not have any signs up whatsover as I thought it looked strange, so got out the car and looked at every lampost withing about 300 yards.

I was thouroughly p%&sed off about it and will be writing to complain enclosing the photos of all the lampost with missing signs.....
mad.gif

I parked in somerfields carpark about 15 mins walk from the ground and got 4 tickets from the pay & display machine after paying a pound for 4 hrs saw a lot of traffic wardens on my way to the ground.

got there really early, nearly parked in the permit arera i was unsure too. so parked off a sideroad the other side of the train line. no ticket

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Oct. 14 2005,13:06)]I didnt im afraid!
You really are the biggest post-padder on here!

tounge.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back