• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Did man land on the moon?

Did man actually land on the moon or was it all a big lie??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ldnfatso

Red Rep King!
As there are all these US Government conspiracy theories going about at the moment about wether OBL (Osama Bin Laden) is actually still alive, lets discuss the ultimate one.

There were so many Soviet spies infiltrated in the US goverenment that if there was a "fake" moon landing i'm pretty sure they would have known about it.

surely this can no longer be up for debate?? the amount of technology advances that came from those missions surely proved it :P

Can't help thinking that if it had been faked there would have been someone by now who would have published some proof of it.

Yes without a doubt. There's a mirror left on the moon that can reflect laser light.

Yes, I'm sure of it. And if you're ever lucky enough to go and visit Kennedy Space Center in Florida, then go, it's truly awe inspiring.

Yes of course they did, I actually have a piece of Cheese that they brought back with them.

As Kay has already pointed out, if you got to Florida try to go and see the Kennedy Space Centre.

I was actually very lucky once, as by complete accident whilst I was on holiday in Florida a Space shuttle took off....That was the last thing I was expecting to see.

Yes of course they did, I actually have a piece of Cheese that they brought back with them.

As Kay has already pointed out, if you got to Florida try to go and see the Kennedy Space Centre.

I was actually very lucky once, as by complete accident whilst I was on holiday in Florida a Space shuttle took off....That was the last thing I was expecting to see.

now i went to florida knowing one was gonna take off, however it got cancelled 20 minutes before lift-off you lucky *******

Apollo Creed must be very sad knowing there are so many non believers out there.

Any of you get taught physics bur Mr Moreton Snr at SHSB? Absolute legend. He didn't believe it had happened...

Back