• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Did the bookies know something we didn't?

KrustyTheKray

President
Thought 20/1 to win the league was too good to be true.

We should be 50's now!

And here's me that's put money on us each-way for next season!

Might as well kiss that money goodbye now! :(

Like many of the dud tips you've provided.

Credit where credit is due - he got the Eurovision spot on.

Actually I am quite impressed with how well Tony has taken this, I was expecting a full on tantrum like the one wiggy has been throwing, but though obviously dejected I think TTK has been perfectly reasonable in most of his comments.

Credit where credit is due - he got the Eurovision spot on.

Actually I am quite impressed with how well Tony has taken this, I was expecting a full on tantrum like the one wiggy has been throwing, but though obviously dejected I think TTK has been perfectly reasonable in most of his comments.

Probably, but he still has his love of a conspiracy theory.

Probably, but he still has his love of a conspiracy theory.

Slightly :offtopic: but a good prog on the Radio the other night where people go on a "virtual" tube ride and then report how they felt the other passengers treated them. This apparently reveals that up to a third of the population have paranoid thoughts and tendencies.... No prizes for guessing how TTK and Wiggy would have fared.....

:whistling:

still dont see the need for doom and gloom, no one has actually gone yet, these players will be replaced and its early june FFS

God, some sense...I have been saying this over and over since yesterday.

Why do we fans always panic so much???

Back