• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

steveo

mine to stay the same please
Blimey is this bloke for real:

In his previous autobiography, published in 2007, Gerrard described Diouf as a lazy and self-interested character.

"His attitude was all wrong," Gerrard wrote at the time. "I felt he wasn't really a***d about putting his body on the line to get Liverpool back at the top."

Diouf, who now plays at Malaysian club Sabah, has also criticised Gerrard publicly in the past, as well as attacking Gerrard's long-standing friend and team-mate Jamie Carragher.

In 2012, Diouf called Gerrard 'egotistical' and claimed that nobody at Anfield likes player who led his side to Champions League victory in 2005.

Diouf is also quoted as saying that Gerrard is "jealous".

He said: "Gerrard is just jealous of me. He hasn't achieved what I have done in football.

"When I came to Liverpool, I came up with the status of boss and he lives there.

"I am respected in world football, the greatest football experts have appointed me among the seven best players in the World Cup, the top 100 players of the century.

"Several big players do not belong. Everywhere I go out of my country, they worship me - while Gerrard will get abuse whenever he leaves his home city of Liverpool."

Back