• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

JIMSDAD

Schoolboy
Still think the best way forward for Phil Brown is:-
1.Head north on Plas Newydd towards Shaftesbury Ave77 m
2.Turn left onto Shaftesbury Ave0.2 km
3.Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Lifstan Way1.2 km
4.Continue onto Hamstel RdGo through 1 roundabout1.2 km
5.At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Eastern Ave/A11590.8 km
6.At the roundabout, take the 1st exit and stay on Eastern Ave/A1159Continue to follow A1159
Go through 1 roundabout
1.9 km
7.At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Prince Ave/A1271.5 km
8.Slight left towards Prince Ave/A1270.1 km
9.Merge onto Prince Ave/A127Continue to follow A12728.0 km
10.Take the M25 slip road to Stansted Airport/Dartford Crossing0.4 km
11.At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto the M25 slip road to Stansted Airport/M11/M10.9 km
12.Merge onto M2515.6 km
13.Take the exit onto M1145.8 km
14.Keep right at the fork to stay on M1123.7 km
15.Continue onto Huntingdon Rd/A14Continue to follow A1427.8 km
16.Merge onto A1(M)17.6 km
17.Continue onto A129.9 km
18.Keep right to stay on A171.5 km
19.Continue straight onto Worksop Rd/A1Continue to follow A115.1 km
20.Keep right to continue on A1(M), follow signs for The North/Doncaster24.7 km
21.Continue onto Doncaster Bypass/A1Continue to follow A112.5 km
22.Keep right to continue on A1(M), follow signs for Wetherby/Manchester/Leeds/M6256.2 km
23.Take the A168 exit towards A19/Thirsk/Teesside2.0 km
24.Continue onto A16810.8 km
25.Continue onto A1981.4 km
26.Take the A183 exit towards Chester-le-Street/Sunderland0.3 km
27.At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Chester Rd/A1830.2 km
28.Turn right onto Foxcover Rd1.3 km
29.Turn left onto Coxgreen Rd0.4 km

The above is a set of directions for our "manager" to follow, in order to return to his beloved Sunderland.
I have been an active and vocal detractor of Mr Brown since the sad announcement of his appointment. This has included lengthy face to face, telephone and text conversations with the likes of our chairman, Adam Barrett and Mr Browns seafront landlord, to name but a few.
Everyone can see from my previous threads, that I consider any on pitch success this club has had since his arrival, to be very much in spite of him and light years from being because of him.
He is a self serving media wannabe, whose tired and jaded management "abilities", would be better suited to running a Northern working men's club that has karaoke and tanning studio facilities.
He is a joke, a charlatan and a very real threat to this clubs hoped for success.

Serious point of order, here!

I personally know PB's landlord and one thing I can categorically say is that AT NO POINT has he EVER said anything derogatory about PB. Indeed, conversations he has with him are 100% confidential. He won't even tell me about them. He might mention he has chatted to PB, but he wouldn't expand on anything beyond this.

It's one thing having an opinion about someone on here, but quite another to quote that this is what other people have said/think.

PB's landlord is more than aware of the importance of keeping stuff out of the public eye. There's a mutual trust & respect, which is why the relationship between the two works well.

I've met PB myself and some of the things said on the threads do surprise and sometimes irritate me, but the original post is borderline libelous!

We were one point away from the play-offs. We messed up badly as we had the easiest run in out of the teams chasing automatic promotion or play-offs. I think it was more down to the players that they didn't get that extra point, than the Manager. Also, if we got that extra point, would you still have posted your rant? I doubt it.

It was stupid the first time you posted it and you've made yourself look even more of a petulant child now.

"Help! Help! I'm being oppressed!"

Give me strength.

Posting the directions to Sunderland again doesn't make any point you may have raised (I'm not convinced there were any in the original thread) any more convincing.

It just makes you look extremely infantile.

Now I know your a cabby dad of Jim but if PB takes your advice and goes through the roundabout at the end of Hamstel road ( point 4). Then he will end up in Garons golf club and no where near Sunderland. Still explains why you charge s much.

Indeed and you don't go through a roundabout, you go around them.

The clue is in the description! :winking:

Otherwise you'll ruin all those beautifully prepared and cared for floral displays. You might damage yer car, as well. All in all, it's not a wise move.

The A19 is a bad move, as well.

There's major roadworks, there. You'll be better advised taking the B2678 trunk road towards Seaham, turning left at Harry Ramsden's and then right again just past the co-op on the corner of Blyth Road.

It'll cut about 10 minutes off the journey time. Guarantee it.

Thank me later!

... Update.

It's OK. The A19 roadworks finished ahead of schedule.

That should allow extra time at the Happy Eater outside Newark, for a spot of lunch.

Frankfurter and Chips at just £4.99 on a special.

You've got to like them numbers, eh! :cool:

... or coach. National Express to Newcastle from Victoria.

Saves on all that driving through roundabouts!

Lol the best manager in the division and can attract quality players! Could not get anyone better then him and any southend fans who thinks he should go ? Need there head examined

Serious point of order, here!

I personally know PB's landlord and one thing I can categorically say is that AT NO POINT has he EVER said anything derogatory about PB. Indeed, conversations he has with him are 100% confidential. He won't even tell me about them. He might mention he has chatted to PB, but he wouldn't expand on anything beyond this.

It's one thing having an opinion about someone on here, but quite another to quote that this is what other people have said/think.

PB's landlord is more than aware of the importance of keeping stuff out of the public eye. There's a mutual trust & respect, which is why the relationship between the two works well.

I've met PB myself and some of the things said on the threads do surprise and sometimes irritate me, but the original post is borderline libelous!

Even more serious point of order here.
Please have the common courtesy to read what I said and I quote:-

This has included lengthy face to face, telephone and text conversations with the likes of our chairman, Adam Barrett and Mr Browns seafront landlord, to name but a few.

I did not say that he said anything derogatory. In fact he is the polar opposite to myself and seems to believe that our manager is just hunky dory.

Still think the best way forward for Phil Brown is:-
1.Head north on Plas Newydd towards Shaftesbury Ave77 m
2.Turn left onto Shaftesbury Ave0.2 km
3.Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Lifstan Way1.2 km
4.Continue onto Hamstel RdGo through 1 roundabout1.2 km
5.At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Eastern Ave/A11590.8 km
6.At the roundabout, take the 1st exit and stay on Eastern Ave/A1159Continue to follow A1159
Go through 1 roundabout
1.9 km
7.At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Prince Ave/A1271.5 km
8.Slight left towards Prince Ave/A1270.1 km
9.Merge onto Prince Ave/A127Continue to follow A12728.0 km
10.Take the M25 slip road to Stansted Airport/Dartford Crossing0.4 km
11.At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto the M25 slip road to Stansted Airport/M11/M10.9 km
12.Merge onto M2515.6 km
13.Take the exit onto M1145.8 km
14.Keep right at the fork to stay on M1123.7 km
15.Continue onto Huntingdon Rd/A14Continue to follow A1427.8 km
16.Merge onto A1(M)17.6 km
17.Continue onto A129.9 km
18.Keep right to stay on A171.5 km
19.Continue straight onto Worksop Rd/A1Continue to follow A115.1 km
20.Keep right to continue on A1(M), follow signs for The North/Doncaster24.7 km
21.Continue onto Doncaster Bypass/A1Continue to follow A112.5 km
22.Keep right to continue on A1(M), follow signs for Wetherby/Manchester/Leeds/M6256.2 km
23.Take the A168 exit towards A19/Thirsk/Teesside2.0 km
24.Continue onto A16810.8 km
25.Continue onto A1981.4 km
26.Take the A183 exit towards Chester-le-Street/Sunderland0.3 km
27.At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Chester Rd/A1830.2 km
28.Turn right onto Foxcover Rd1.3 km
29.Turn left onto Coxgreen Rd0.4 km

The above is a set of directions for our "manager" to follow, in order to return to his beloved Sunderland.
I have been an active and vocal detractor of Mr Brown since the sad announcement of his appointment. This has included lengthy face to face, telephone and text conversations with the likes of our chairman, Adam Barrett and Mr Browns seafront landlord, to name but a few.
Everyone can see from my previous threads, that I consider any on pitch success this club has had since his arrival, to be very much in spite of him and light years from being because of him.
He is a self serving media wannabe, whose tired and jaded management "abilities", would be better suited to running a Northern working men's club that has karaoke and tanning studio facilities.
He is a joke, a charlatan and a very real threat to this clubs hoped for success.

Agree 100%

Back