• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ricey

I’m a Mod⭐⭐
Staff member
At today's game there was a group of gobby young lads in their teens maybe early twenties in the uncovered stands but one lad stood out. During half time he started to pick on the ball boy who must of been about 10 calling him a 'ginger ****'. The kids completely ignored it and hadn't done anything to provoke it.

You are an absolute disgrace, your mates seemed to think it was funny too. Well done big man abusing a young boy, hope your proud of yourself. One day you will do that again and their dad will be listening and he will come over and give you what you deserve a good ****ing kicking.

We don't need or want people like you 'supporting' Southend so **** off.

Read on Twitter that a few Southend boys were arrested after the match. On the positive side, taking almost 500 to Newport is excellent support, shame the team didn't repay them.

Read exactly the same something about trouble with West Ham fans 9 arrested.

On leaving the ground there was one young lad who was moaning that he hadn't been allowed in because he was drunk. He couldn't stand.

Thing is, the kinda stuff gives the rest of us a reputation. I wonder if the police and stewards are normally that obvious and active.

After our equaliser...on me way for a brew...police and stewards were gathering.....to take out a few "nobs" who think it's blind-ling funny to rip the **** out of a kid,then chuck the subs half-time knock-about footballs over the back wall...

ripper guys....proud to serve :sad:

On leaving the ground there was one young lad who was moaning that he hadn't been allowed in because he was drunk. He couldn't stand.

Thing is, the kinda stuff gives the rest of us a reputation. I wonder if the police and stewards are normally that obvious and active.
There were vans full of police and others on cycles reacting to gangs of Welsh youths that were spoiling for a ruck. I'm assuming this is a regular police presence, can't think they would add extra because Southend were in town.

Yes that's a great idea isn't it. One man gobbing off to about 8 possible alcohol fuelled lads who no doubt were up for a fight.

Cracking idea, and your the one calling me an idiot.

Its funny how football has changed eh? I remember going in the 80s and our fans were smashing the lights in the Northbank and lighting bonfires on the terraces, stealing peoples shoes and lobbing them round the stands. Everyone got abused. Bungle poor sod! .. My dad took to me to a Portsmouth game in the very early 80s and it was gang warfare on the streets afterwards.

By the sounds of it, there was a bit of trouble between Southend and West Ham fans in the wetherspoons near the station!

Was on the train back going the other way to Swansea and it became obvious that a fair few West Ham had came down for our game too, possibly as at the start of the season they were scheduled to be playing at 3pm yesterday too and might have already booked tickets etc, a dozen or so got off in Swansea.

Its funny how football has changed eh? I remember going in the 80s and our fans were smashing the lights in the Northbank and lighting bonfires on the terraces, stealing peoples shoes and lobbing them round the stands. Everyone got abused. Bungle poor sod! .. My dad took to me to a Portsmouth game in the very early 80s and it was gang warfare on the streets afterwards.

Thank god those morons are no longer allowed to do this and let others enjoy the game, similar to calling black players monkey, ****, **** etc

May seem funny when you are teenager and in awe of your father, but doesnot mean it is right and thankfully being kicked out of the game, though threads on here of how great it was to be involved in dust ups from 70s and 80s, only fuel the mentally impaired cyber warriors on here

UTS

This thread creases me up, I agree that it's bang out of order to abuse anyone let alone a child. But who's the tw*t in all of this? YOU. You didn't say anything? Why? Man up you absolute creature, idiot.

What a ridiculous statement. I note it's your first post. At least your next can only be more sensible.

Yes that's a great idea isn't it. One man gobbing off to about 8 possible alcohol fuelled lads who no doubt were up for a fight.

Cracking idea, and your the one calling me an idiot.
Not any more he's not :winking:

Thank god those morons are no longer allowed to do this and let others enjoy the game, similar to calling black players monkey, ****, **** etc

May seem funny when you are teenager and in awe of your father, but doesnot mean it is right and thankfully being kicked out of the game, though threads on here of how great it was to be involved in dust ups from 70s and 80s, only fuel the mentally impaired cyber warriors on here

UTS

Fair comment but please refrain from using the W word,its like nasty words used in the 70s/80s. UTS

Happy days...................Life can sometimes be so boring now at times.

There were vans full of police and others on cycles reacting to gangs of Welsh youths that were spoiling for a ruck. I'm assuming this is a regular police presence, can't think they would add extra because Southend were in town.

I really say what I did because when we arrived they were surprised there were two coaches, and neither of them was the team coach. Just got the feeling they were expecting a tiny sub 100 following.

And the game of "hunt the coach" afterwards was a cracking laugh.

I really say what I did because when we arrived they were surprised there were two coaches, and neither of them was the team coach. Just got the feeling they were expecting a tiny sub 100 following.

And the game of "hunt the coach" afterwards was a cracking laugh.
We had sold nearly 300 tickets in advance, they must have known we would bring about another 200.

Madness, the "Stone Island Elite" aka "The Brentwood Coach" were out in force. They buggered off at half time presumably to cause trouble in the town, Newport didn't help things by making our supporters go so far to find the coaches! We were in our car and saw a mass of Southend supporters outside a bar near the station and another mass encircled at the station.

Madness, the "Stone Island Elite" aka "The Brentwood Coach" were out in force. They buggered off at half time presumably to cause trouble in the town, Newport didn't help things by making our supporters go so far to find the coaches! We were in our car and saw a mass of Southend supporters outside a bar near the station and another mass encircled at the station.

Brentwood coach??? Most got trains

Don't talk about such things you have zero info about. Nobody buggered off to cause trouble either, you should never associate trouble makers with their choice of clothing no better then being racist.

Lastly west ham attacked our fans in a pub unannounced should our fans not defend themselves?

Back