• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Disgusted!!

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Just had a phone call from the club and apparently last night in the East Black toilets sinks were blocked and taps left running about ten minutes before full time.

The club estimate around 2k worth of damage has been done and this has subsequently caused a leak into the Trusts Shrimpers Bar below

Well done whoever that was a deliberate attack on our club!!!

When you say the sinks were blocked, you mean someone has deliberately done that? I know I went to the ladies and taps were running, seems some of them don't shut off after a certain period as they should do - it wasn't that this caused an overflow?

While we are on a moan, I phones up Monday and asked for 2 tickets in the South Upper where my season tickets are. I was told the South Wouldn't be open. Got to the game and took my seat in the East only to see the South Upper pretty much full.

WTF are the club on?

They had a late rush on tickets and decided they needed to open the south?

there was one point where quite a few people made the switch from east to south, so in sure you could have done so on the night?

While we are on a moan, I phones up Monday and asked for 2 tickets in the South Upper where my season tickets are. I was told the South Wouldn't be open. Got to the game and took my seat in the East only to see the South Upper pretty much full.

WTF are the club on?
They have to make the decision based on ticket sales, opening the other stands requires extra stewarding so therefore extra cost. Blimey, even I understand that! :winking:

Jokes aside I can't quite believe somebody would want to do that to the club

Was most likely one of the typical cup warriors who done it.. Aged 14-17, with his mates wearing a box hat and drinking one bottle of bud outside the fish house claiming to be w******d.. They only come cup matches as its cheap tickets, and when in the north/west they make no noise and just lunge at the oppo' fans...

Rant over.

Whats ***** we cant afford the keep the lights on let alone paying to fix things ill donate £25 towards if we all have a whip around might take the sting out of the cost

Probably something from the food bar! That would clogg sewers up! Incidentally, was it the Gents or Ladies??

They have to make the decision based on ticket sales, opening the other stands requires extra stewarding so therefore extra cost. Blimey, even I understand that! :winking:

I understand that but I phoned Monday not 3 weeks ago. There were seats around me in the East empty but the South Upper was rammed last night. I can understand if the east was full and there were some sitting in the South Upper but the case is it was pretty full and they must have been selling tickets for a while for the South Upper to be that full.

I understand that but I phoned Monday not 3 weeks ago. There were seats around me in the East empty but the South Upper was rammed last night. I can understand if the east was full and there were some sitting in the South Upper but the case is it was pretty full and they must have been selling tickets for a while for the South Upper to be that full.

Stop moaning, you saw the game didn't you? For what its worth, i only booked mine yesterday at 4.30pm and got into the South Upper! I didn't know it was even open till then. I don't think it was advertised although i could be wrong.

Back