• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

southchurch

Manager⭐
I have been flicking through the Bradford board to see if they are still enjoying the fantastic win over Arsenal. However I have taken a bit of dislike to them and now want to beat them Saturday even more.
I felt pleased that a club in our division had knocked out a prem team but they have let it go right to their big swelled heads. I think they believe that they can now beat every one and are just too good to be in league 2.
We must bring them down to earth with a big bang.

I personally think it will be a bit of "After the Lord Mayors Show" for them. I'm going for a Blues win.

I can't really blame them for thinking like that after that result. We get a couple of good results and I see messages pop up here about winning the league or lose a couple of games and we're conference bound.

It's also the first time they look like having a decent season in a decade.

I'm sure they will think different after Saturday.

Possible chant for Saturday... "Are you watching Arsenal"

Some of the Bradford fans (particularly the ****wipe on th Boys from Brazil website) still label us as a racist club after Donovan Ricketts said he was abused as an excuse for losing his rag and getting sent off a few years back.

Obviously he wasn't liked there either

This is all the site says now
On the 4th of November 2011, after talking with Bradford City Football Club, www.boyfrombrazil.co.uk was closed. This decision was made by Jason & myself and Jason & myself alone and not at the request of the club.

The last thing we would want to do is distract the club from making progress. We apologise for any distress this site may have caused people at the club at any time over the last twelve years and hope that removing this source of comment the club to focus that progress.

I think it was last season they came here and did a good job on us, nicking it late on (like all northern teams seem to at the Hall). I think we will definitely match them, we have a couple of lads who will be fresh and raring to go, like Britt and Tam.

Bradford showed they can sit back and take a beating against Arsenal, this game will be completely different, we like to counter so will probably let them come on to us a bit before breaking. Completely different test to Arsenal.

Let's hope we burst some egos.

I think it was last season they came here and did a good job on us, nicking it late on (like all northern teams seem to at the Hall).

We were p*ss poor that night (also in December) and we never got going in that match. Parky couldn't believe his luck that we were lacklustre. That was one of many poor home performances last season and something we must not repeat (especially having lost already at home to Accrington, Burton and Aldersh*t). Still the season before last we hammered them 4 nil!

They always have, still charging Premier League prices

Dont think so they have made their prices very cheap over the last few years which is why they were getting over 10,000 even though they were in the wrong end of Division4.

Dont think so they have made their prices very cheap over the last few years which is why they were getting over 10,000 even though they were in the wrong end of Division4.
I think your find they made it cheap for season tickets not for pay on the day fans

I seem to remember Dean Windass biting Darryl in the face when playing for Bradford at Roots Hall a few years back. So no real love for them from me.

I think Bradford have only been charging around £130 for a adult season ticket for last few seasons.Last couple seasons they have charged us £20 i think.Considering its a good view and some of the better facilities in the league id say its quite reasonable.

I have been flicking through the Bradford board to see if they are still enjoying the fantastic win over Arsenal. However I have taken a bit of dislike to them and now want to beat them Saturday even more.
I felt pleased that a club in our division had knocked out a prem team but they have let it go right to their big swelled heads. I think they believe that they can now beat every one and are just too good to be in league 2.
We must bring them down to earth with a big bang.

Credit where it's due, they did very well beating Arsenal, I can't blame them for crowing about it. After all, we never mention that we beat Man Utd do we? Let's just wait for tomorrow to see how good they, and we, are.

Back