• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DJ needed Sun Aug 28th

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
So I'm tying the knot on Sun 28th August at The Lawn in Rochford and need a decent DJ with all the gear, to spin some tunes (a nice genre mix) for the evening reception (approx 7pm-midnight)

Anyone?

Mates rates would be appreciated!

Drop me a PM please.

Ta muchly.

Davros is probably a great shout but I do have the number of a DJ that always covers all events we hold at our cricket club from weddings to 18ths, etc etc... let me know if you want his number i will provide it and you can have a chat with him,

Davros or Soul DJ on here... the DJ I had for my wedding was good and I can provide details if you require.

Hope the weather is good for you, The Lawn will be amazing in the sunshine. We considered it for our March wedding but with the unpredictable weather were worried it wouldn't make the most of it (i.e. the grounds etc).

Davros all the way mate, he is brilliant and absolutely made my wedding party - all the guests said it was one of the best they'd been to. I can't recommend him highly enough.

Agreed with most on here, Davros is your man.

He will no doubt be able to fit in some choons by your favorite songstress Susan Boyle.

Hi Smiffy

I would love to do your wedding, but unfortunately i am on holiday that weekend. It is a bugger tbh, as i have a wedding myself next year and could have done with the extra work!

If anyone does need a DJ for any events, please get in touch! http://www.djdavros.com/

I can go from nice sophisticated set up for a wedding..

mk2a.jpg

to some banging stuff for a 21st

partyp.jpg
laser4t.jpg

although if you want a banging wedding, or a sophisicated 21st im sure i can do that too!

Back